1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

goldfish ar monsters???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackbisquit, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

shell they arest me now?? hahaha

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

hi bb , i had a stafford that would whatch trout in country streams ,then dive in after them lol if thats any good {never got one though } ps glass makes me shudder at the possibilities...

3. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

LOL, fishy prey drive :D

It takes more than a nudge and some teeth or nails to break the glass on a fish tank lol. We kept some feeder rats in an 85 gallon tank on the floor and our boy would chase them, bite at them, and dig at them for hours and never left a mark.

4. nobody

nobody Banned

@ BB it is real hard for you to act like a grown up in your comments i noticed as soon if someone doesn't agree with you or see it in a different view.
    It is to hard for you t give normal awnsers if anybody ask you how your dogs are bred, even if it is out of normal intressed.
    You are a silly pathetic girl and al i can do is laugh about the things you say :D

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

are feeder rats food for reptiles? scuse my ignorance :dogkiss:

6. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Yes, we have a 6 foot albino burmese python and its cheeper to raise our own food for her :D

7. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

yeah because you didnt have 85 gallons of water presure waiting to burst out and a tooth is a point and that is all thats needed to shatter glass worse still it could have fallin off its stand and drowed her either way its a risk not worth taking.
    GROW UP!

8. nobody

nobody Banned

it has happend in the past to people no matter a dog was the 1 doing it or not.
    They can burst.
    people who turn around with something in their arms and hit the glass als sort of accidents happend in the past with tanks.
    So why risk it with your dog ;)
    Why post such vids ? does a apbt always need to be getting something ?

9. jacko

jacko CH Dog

some people will only learn the hard way mate!!!!!!!!111

10. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Really, I need to grow up?? :confused: Whatever...

11. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

u know u wanna rub ur cunt to that fishtank nobody

12. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

whahaah the sign in the window says it all, gevaarlijk terrein, in english: dangerous territory hahahaha

13. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

oh for god's sake.. this is just a person showing the funny thing her dogs does..she seems to be in good control over the dog...with the same way of thinking you should never weight pull your dog because he could sprain a groin muscle or go running with them cause there might be glass on the floor. One more thing, I am BIG into fish...I had never had a fish tank break on me, you would have to throw a brick through one pretty damn hard to break it, especially when full of water. blackbicuit..it was a funny video, very cute.

14. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i could post areally funny vid of my dogs chasing a ct {which has been pissin & crappin & takin the genraL PISS } ALL THE way up my styreet &through the fence and eating said cat at kids bbq .. stupid cat !!!!

15. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

if you fuck like you talk than im damn sorry for the misses or mister :dogkiss::dogkiss::dogkiss:

16. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

very simple it is :):):)

bas wat bedoel jij?

17. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

sorry i dont understand what you trying to say?:)

have fun whit the video dont make it more than it is... its just some fun:):)

18. jacko

jacko CH Dog

some things are private .thats what am sayin

19. jacko

jacko CH Dog

no offence intended

20. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

dat hij eigenlijk heel graag met zn kontje tegen t aquarium aan wil schuren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.