1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Going for the Throat"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Miss Conduct, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

"Going for the Throat"

***Edited to remove link***

That dog in the photo sure doesnt have a hair missin' on its body. You'd think if they seized match dogs, they'd show them....

I liked this part-

Don’t they have a wall?
    They do separate and contain the dogs, because they lock up and start tumbling around. The walls are usually 18 to 25 feet, round or square, and usually two and a half to four feet high. They use plyboard, hay bales, any type of barrier. The preference is dirt floor but they also use carpeting to allow dogs to get good traction.

Hmmm, does it really take that much common sense to realize dirt is the last fuckin thing you want in the dogs open wounds/lungs? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Re: "Going for the Throat"

Good and informative article.

3. koening

koening Top Dog

the part with the rape box =)) OMG that is so funny. i don't know if it's really called that way, but the way they dicribed it was hillarious. i mean what to they expect? the male to propose to the bitch ? have a honeymoon and conciev the pups there ? morons !

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Sorry MC, but I've already deleted this article twice. IMO it's chock full of misinformation & downright lies (i.e. we're all training our dogs to fight according to this article :rolleyes: ) therefore it doesn't deserve a place on this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.