1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gladiator kennels? anyone? bueller? bueller?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by davidlau_2002, Mar 21, 2006.

1. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

would anyone know of gladiator kennels and their line of pits? i am seriously thinking of purchasing a female from them and am willing to wait the 1/2 year to 3/4 year to get one from them. only problem is that i haven't heard anything about them besides their website themselves. i love their look of pits with crocket and memphis as my favorites but i need advice from the game-dog family. i have a fixed male blue now and think that the best companion is a fixed female. any ideas on that too in terms of best match sex wise considering they're both fixed? the site is www.gladiatorkennels.com. thanks for the help in advance!!!!

2. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

why dont you jsut adopt a dog????

3. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

These dogs do not need animal companionship! Don't know anything about that kennel, looks like UKC Staffs to me.

4. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

Thats what im saying. Adopt better. At least, pay a visit to your local animal shelter. That may change your mind. I will definitely adopt my next dog

5. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

I wouldn't buy a dog from them and then fix it. It looks like they put some work into breeding UKC show quality dogs based heavily on Wilder bred OFRN stock, which can be good blood, although it doesn't seem they have been breeding their dogs strictly to performance standards. At any rate to buy a dog from that kennel and then fix it would be a real waste in my opinion, you would be depriving a rescue dog, that doesn't have any future as a breeding animal, of the opportunity to live a happy full life and you would be wasting the efforts of a serious breeder who would probably prefer to see their dogs compete for conformetion points and contribute back to their breeding efforts in the long run.

6. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

I meant "conformation points"

7. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

look at adopting, you are going to waste a boat load of money.

and IF you are going to get a "friend" for your male,a spayed female works best. BUT that is in NO way a guarantee that they arent going to have problems. What ever you decide to do, make sure they have seperate sleeping quarters, and are never EVER alone together.

Best of Luck.

8. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

awesome. right on crew. thanks for your input. i will wait for my next dog from them but for now i'm going to fly Han SOLO with blue VII until his time in the sky beckons. respect to my game-dog friends.

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

IMO, get a dog if you want the dog and are prepared to seperate. Your boy would probably be just as happy not having to share you with anybody.