1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Giroux bloodline?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kryptonite, May 15, 2006.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Three of my dogs are down from Giroux' CoCo. I'd love a chance to own some more as my last two are now 12.

2. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

He was never know as Giroux CH COCO I bred him he was booger rom/ Coleen rom . He was born well after Giroux died , I still have 3 sticks of sperm from coco if I could find the right bitch I would use it . Also Giroux CH Booger ROM was my house dog !

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

4. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

And ILL say again There was never A Giroux s Ch coco ! Sure not by the SDG or GDT or GDD my father inlaw bread many CHs Giroux CH coco was never one of them . I see now on the web so many people claim a dog is a CH when they are not what a shame . I was there when most of CH sundays litters were born Ive owned six of her offspring not one near her quialty .

5. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Sorry Zoe thought you said she was a CH ? my mistake OTD

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

That's ok. Someone else early in the thread did mention a Ch. CoCo I believe but a male.....

7. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

8. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

9. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Sea no such bitch. I never breed booger to a bitch with no ped not sure how this ped got on line .

10. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

11. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

I breed and owned CH COCO and his Brother CH STRYKER sold coco to M&K . I still have some sticks of coco sperm

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I remember when M&K had coco a friend of mines named Percy was cool with them and took a bitch to him. There were a few that claimed to have it in the Philly area. I believe M is back on this side if town as well after the unfortunate break up..

13. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Havent seen mike in many years good guy just strange if you know what I mean . Yhey took really great care of CH COCO after I sold him to mike .......

14. MAPS

MAPS Pup

How are U old friend ?
    I don't get on here much and this handle/account also belongs to a good friend, so it may be a while again before I get back on.
    Been ages and yrs since we last spoke, I still recall going with Alain and crew to pick up Booker ....way before he was even looked at seriously. (In fact had spoken to Gaetan D. a few months ago also) as I thought he would like to have heard some news I had on some dog, but as U know he more or less is not into it.....but I can tell U I remember Booger at his place and less than 8 months old stopping 2 yr old adult dogs (that at the time were for sale..and sold, lol for $500, Not a chump change when U are talking before 1980) Any how for those that never seen him go he sure was a marvel to watch and Im grateful to have a few females down from his offspring as well....
    B Good. B Safe.

Thought you may like this dog as I have a few females off of him, Hope they pan out for me as well.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=357143

15. i had access to the blood way through lennys beast and i'm lucky too have this one today and stihttp://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=271166ll looking

16. FATCITY

FATCITY Big Dog

can you repost the peds could not see it . I have some of the blood breed threw tatonkas babygurl

17. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

18. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

My uncle owned a great dog from this line. Stickman peds online 43316. Froze some straws off this one.

19. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

And old friend an partner of your uncle has been speaking him up lately and trying to get in Touch with him