1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

girl hogdoggers???!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by catchdog, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

P4L I see what you're saying now..........it would be like me pitting on a speedo and some cowboy boots while baking a cake and washing dishes:p

2. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Oh you man you! :o

3. popper

popper CH Dog

small reason LMAO!

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I second that there is appropriate attire for this type of work :D I don't know why any woman would want to go hog hunting dressed like a stripper LOL There is a time and a place for everything.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

whats she tryna say lol jp

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Lmao........seriously though, what straight guy doesn't want to see fine ass chicks chasin hogs in a swim suit...........that would get better ratings than dancing with the stars!!!:D

7. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

I prefer women who don't need to use sex appeal to impress men.

8. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Do you swing that way?

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL my question is why the hell would a woman want to chase a hog in a bikini? If I am going to get all dirty running through mud and shit I at least want to be comfortable I am not trying to look all sexy chasing hogs. I am going to get dirty so I might as well dress for the occasion and be comfortable. That's just me there is a time to be sexy and chasing hogs and sexy don't go together LOL

10. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Negatory, I have a man.

11. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Kinda ilke going to a bikini comp in a swannie, bush gear and gumboots HAHA

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL@ Missapbt ... Hell just give me some jeans a wife beater a ponytail and some boots. Any man with me will just have to use his imagination or bring a playboy mag LOL. I seriously doubt though a man who is hunting hogs is going to be interested in a nice rack while he's hunting I could be wrong though LOL:D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  13. popper

popper CH Dog

give me a nice booty any day of the week

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You'd be surprised!!! Lol. And I never said it made sense........I just said it was hot.

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yeah Yeah Yeah ... so is a man in the kitchen baking a cake with his speedo's and cowboy boots on:D:eek:;) LMAO

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I forgot the hat. Lmao.

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL@ Yardboy:p

18. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

A bikini can get snagged on a branch or torn off it would be much better if you just chased a hog BUTT NAKED. Plus you dont have to worry about your clothes getting dirty LMAO.

P.S. Sadie just spray your self with some camoflauge body paint and you good to go lol.

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LMFAO!!!!! speedo you crazy:D

20. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

I couldn't agree more.

You mean to tell me if this were YOUR REAL BULLDOG, he would not get busted?:rolleyes: