1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Giants or Cowboys Today?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Lakewood Dogger, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Thats crazy! U cant blame a TE for not leading his team to victory especially an HOF TE. He has been on the fuckin Chiefs his whole career, thats why! Unfortunately i'd say smart money would be on the Giants

2. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I'm thankful that the defense has showed up for this game so far, by both teams. Hope the Giants can squeak it out!!! The N.O. vs Lions game was pretty much defenseless lol...

3. A great game indeed for Giant fans. The Bronco game was no slouch either.

Has anyone seen the spread in the Giant/Packer game? Looks like easy money if your a Giant fan.

4. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I havent seen the spread,,, yet. Giants played some damn ball yesterday! Bradshaw and Jacobs, I look for them to have just as good a game against the Packers! Defensive may just be introducing AR to the ground more than he is used too!!

5. Spread opens at 9. The Giants lost the last one by 3.

6. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

ok so now it's down to New Orleans-San Fran
    Denver-New England
    Houston-Baltimore
    Giants-Greenbay

Any thoughts on next week?
    My sleeper pick is Houston over Baltimore

7. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I may have to agree with your sleeper pick blackcloud. Never know which Baltimore teams going to show up!
    Definitely going with NE, if Tebows pulls that one off, then I'm going to quit watching football for the rest of the season lol!
    Saints vs San Fran may be close one, I just dont know if San Fran can put up the points to win.
    GB vs. the Giants, I wouldnt mind getting in on some of the action with 9 points, thats for sure!

8. 9 Points reminds me of when the Pats gave the Giants 14 in the Superbowl. Ended up buying a lot of stock after that. LOL.

If the Saints get by San Fran, they win it all. nobody can stop that offense. Also, they are more of a cold weather team then Green Bay. They have a bunch of good backs and as you know, GB has none.

9. Icepick

Icepick Banned

What if the Giants get by GB???? Saints and Giants would be a very good game, as long as The Giants keep playing like they have been. I like the Saints backs, but I REALLY like the Giants backs! IMO, the Giants could slow down the Saints, using both defense and those backs. This post season has suddenly become more interesting to me.

10. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

I agree, this post-season has a lot of interesting matches! The only game I think will go the way of the odd's makers is New England-Denver, but then again the way things have gone so far you never know!

11. Let's go big Blue. I think we are going back to the big dance.

12. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I think you are right Lakewood! I was up in NYC this past weekend, and what a great game it was to watch New Yorkers. Even though I got some of their money from that game, and the Saints game!
    I may just have to go back up for the Super bowl !

13. I didn't think that San Fran would be able to pull it out. I thought that they would have to score like crazy. Without the five to's and the non call of helmet to helmet on the 2, they wouldn't have.

As far as Big Blue, all bets are off. The season has been a tremendous success. Like the fact that Tommy C will be back.

The spread is 2.5. I think the Giants win this out right by at least 7. If they win this week, they win in 2 weeks as well.

14. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Both have a great defensive team but the Giants have a superior offense, I go with the G-men and a New England/New York Superbowl

15. Both defenses are impressive. Both have great pass rushes. The weapon that they have that scares me is that tight end Vernon Davis. I can really see him causing tremendous match up problems for us. On the flip side, nobodies receivers are playing better then our boys.

I'll be watching.

16. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I didnt start betting against the Saints UNTIL the first turnover that was down around the 2. Then the betting, and the beer, started flowing lol!!! I had doubts about San Fran being able to score before the game started. I knew the defense was going to play hard! The Saints could have won that one, if they had at least some defense. And damn, thats with 4 or 5 turnovers. Guess the Saints know which side of the ball they need to beef up during the off season lol...

17. Here is the thing. The feature back is the one that took the shot. He is also the kick returner. Sproals doesn't return kicks for them. I guess we know why.

Good for you Pick, I hope you sent it in hard.

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

The game is won in the trenches! its the big uglies on the fronts that never make the high light's on ESPN that wins football games!Football is a game of inches..Right now the Giants gettin it done in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

19. 4.5 hours to kickoff. Where are we watching the games today?

20. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I wonder what the betting odds are on the field goal kicker for the Ravens getting his ass kicked is lol!!