1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Giants or Cowboys Today?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Lakewood Dogger, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Who will win? Will it be a good game to watch?

2. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Giants. Cowboys been fallinh apart. And IF romo plays he aint gna b 100%.

3. Agree. Romo has not been under center all week in practice. I think Big Blue gets it done by a little bit.

4. Icepick

Icepick Banned

As much as I want the Giants to win, I'm going to have to say Cowboys. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt the Giants lose to the Skins TWICE this year??? Thats pretty bad, but I hope the Giants win, because I hate the Cowboys! Neither team will make it far into the playoffs either way though. I also think the NFC championship game will be the best post season game of the year!

5. Yes. Giants lost both games to the lowly skins. I also cannot see either one of these teams going far in the playoffs unless the Giants pass rush gets real healthy. After all, it was that pass rush that stopped the undefeated Pats in the Super Bowl a few years back.

As far as the NFC championship game, Green Bay is not a nice place to play in January. The Saints are a dome team but they can surely run the ball. Aaron and company cannot.

6. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Giants! I hate the Cowgirls

7. Icepick

Icepick Banned

My thoughts too, but I hope which ever team plays the 49ers in the playoffs beats them, so it will be the Packers and the Saints. 49ers will be a team to contend with for the next couple years.

8. I like the niners. I don't know what the status is of all pro linebacker Patrick Willis. I think without him, the 49's are a step below the Pack and Saints. How ever it plays out, I will enjoy watching.

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Even if the Cowboys were favored 35 points i would be rooting for the giants i have never been a cowboy fan personally

10. They are both dr jeckyl and mr hyde. Never know which team is gonna show up. Great one week, pathetic the next. I say they should just flip a coin and not even play it LOL

11. I agree. I'm a Ginats fan and they break your heart every year. Well, almost every year.

12. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

I'm actually a Bills fan. Man I fu&%$*& hate them! Lol. New yorker over here so have to root for the Giants.

13. Even though your team got smoked, you must have loved the Jets getting knocked out of the playoffs. I'm not real confident tonight but I have to believe.

14. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Yeah it was nice to watch them fall apart. Trust and believe I'm rooting for your boys tonight to show up and whip that ass! Chillin with some ice cold heinekens. How you doing with that resolution?

15. I'm more of a Coors Light Tap Beer man myself. But, what ever gets you through the night.

16. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Yeah man! If they're cold I'll mess with some of those too.lol

17. I hear you. Enjoy.

18. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

You too bro! Bang! First strike....Giants

19. Terrence Newman gives up 2 big plays. First he was afraid to tackle the beast from the backfield. Then he gets out run for a TD. Looking good so far. Thanks by the way.

20. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Giants are playing some good ball tonight! Hope I dont jinx it lol. I HATE the Cowboys!!!!