1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gh0sT X - King I

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zuidwest, Oct 12, 2015.

1. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

What did I just listen to

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol, seriously I give you props for at least putting something out there and trying. It's not something I would listen to but shit, drake blew up via youtube and he isnt good at all either so anythings possible. Good luck with your music.
    One little critique for you, work on your pronunciation of words without having such a heavy accent. Your words kind of are muffled by your accent. ;)

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol Yea, that's what I was teasing about. Was real hard for me to understand but I tried to listen twice. Best of luck to you as well.

6. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

i do get it, however i know exactly the words that are comming out, so i cant really hear my own accent haha.
    well were just having fun with it. little blow off valve, seems to work for me.