1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

getting old

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by misterdogman, Jul 12, 2008.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

30 today but i feel 80, older and older everytime i check. its gotta end somewhere dont it?

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Man your still a pup. Go cut one out the heard and she will make you fell like a young buck again. HAPPY B-DAY. P.S. it all gets worse now.... J

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

You keep getting older.........but consider the alternative. 30 is a great age, still young enough to have health, strength and vitality but old enough to have a lick of sense.

4. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

Couldn't of said if better myself, Penn. 30 has been one of my best years to date. My motto for 20's was old enough to know better but young enough not to care. The sense is earned after one to many nights of "what the hell?" :D

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Happy b- day Mister. Hope you have a great year

6. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Welcome to the "Dirty Thirties" do not be suprised if you find an interesting new place for your old lady to rest a beer bottle if you catch drift.

30 is not so bad, if I had it all to do over again 16-25 would be the magical years i'd want to re-live. I am ok with getting older, it sucks but you cannot turn back the clock.