1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gettin' Ready For the Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Bobby Rooster, Dec 30, 2008.

1. RDK

RDK Pup

I'll be there, your lucky I don't have an 8yr old to show against you Red,,lol. Looking fwd to see how much you touch up the pic's,,jk. He is another nice one. Hope I run into at the show.

2. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

I'll be there...with rallyracer...my homeless kids aren't ready for the show ring yet ;)

3. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I got the name tags ready, went to walmart and got some, I got lots of extras for anyone who wants one lol..

4. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

5. Nova

Nova Banned

what Freaking Show?????

6. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Thanks Nova! Lol Which show are you guy's talking about?:D

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

My kind of dog! I like a well conditioned dog all year round! I know some like to keep them meaty in the winter or when they are not being shown but not me I like them to look like this all the time! Beautiful bulldog!!! I hope when my pups hit 2 they look that good. Keep up the good work with that one;)