1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Geez, 5 years for dogfighting

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jefferson, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

2. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

It's disgusting that child rapist get less time.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

be out in 2

4. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

clear your inbox LWG

5. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

85% of the time on fed charges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Wall to wall carpet, central air & heat, cable tv, real meat and eggs, NOT that state freeze dried & powder bullshit. Phone calls, internet and a good job when released. Shit no wonder my boys don't mind Terminal Island & Lompock rather than Pelican Bay or Corcoran. Guess it depends on how ya look at it.........lol

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I don't recommend prison, but if your going its best to go fed....

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

/\ he aint lyin /\

9. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Shit it's a little known fact out here that ex cons get most of the good jobs due to federal programs giving grants and tax breaks to companies who employ excons and or Welfare recipients. Not factoring in that a penitentiary is damn near a factory in itself now and some are released with certificates in hand.

Liscence plates aren't the only things being built by inmates, eye glasses, bicycle parts, clothing, and other industries have labor contracts with the prison industrial system.

Welcome to the land of the fees & the home of the slaves........

10. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

11. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

. No more locked doors

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
  12. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

fuck jail period but your dam strait it has to be better concrete yard for a hour and waiting a month for your mail and being fed through a fucking tray slot.... TRAYS LIGHTS ON" LIGHTS ON IF YOU WANT YOUR TRAY"

13. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I hear ya Cable guy, I love my freedom myself. I got fam in the county right now freezing his balls off cause some of the window on the barracks are broke. Lucky we got peeps in laundry so everybody gets dbl'd up untill the lockers get tossed....... MAN WALKING!

14. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Walking lol

15. TreyKen

TreyKen Banned

Not enough time

16. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

TreyKen, most of the people on this site feel that:

1) The penalties are way too severe; and
    2) The breed cannot be maintained in a healthy working state over generations without testing and culling.

You might disagree with point 1. But point 2 is based on experience, logic and science, and cannot be refuted.

17. TreyKen

TreyKen Banned

Define working state? Does working state include dog fighting?

18. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

imagine sitting in your cell thinking im going to be here for 5 years just because i made 2 dogs fight, lol, thats stupid, over exaggerate. maybe world war 3 should start soonm and people will have more important things to worry about then blokes who like to compete in a combat sport with their own pets.

19. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

That's the work a gamedog was bred for, designed for, and the apbt of today was created by many generation of men, over even more generations of dogs, for this task.

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

lol That shits going to fall on deaf ears........

Mudville_Monsta likes this.