1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

G'day From Ozz!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DENI, Dec 17, 2008.

1. DENI

DENI Pup

Hi everyone,

New to the site and doing as much research about the breed as I can as I have been interested in the APBT and its history for some time now.

Hope to learn alot more and get in contact with some like minded people from Australia.

Cheers,

Deni.

2. masta of game

masta of game Banned

welcome deni

I am also from Australia :D

alot of AUST and NZ in here

game on

3. DENI

DENI Pup

Hey mate! how u doin? good to hear a few people from australia on here! where bouts u from? pm me if you like mate.

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

welcome DENI, lotta good folks on here with good info.

Cutt-

5. DENI

DENI Pup

Thankx cutt-! I have been visiting the forum for about 2months now just scoping it out and am impressed with the ammount of good info and just as much humour I found on the site....:D so I decided to register.

6. gredan

gredan Pup

Hey deni, same deal here, i just sit back and read and take in as much as possible about this great breed of ours. Im down in SA.

7. DENI

DENI Pup

good stuff gredan... alot of bloody info to sift through lol:)

pleased to meet u mate.

8. masta of game

masta of game Banned

melbourne australia :)

best city in the world :D " except for the bsl part, uh but it doesnt stop me lol "

9. Welcome Deni , I'm much the same also...been here a while now but still content to be silent,read and learn.
    Choppa :)