1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gatordog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by karnage, Oct 10, 2005.

1. karnage

karnage Pup

2. CB

CB CH Dog

LMAO nice picture.

3. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Hell yeah... "stay out of my chain space gator!"

4. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

thats a guard dog

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

incredaBULL!

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Makes me wonder. Now, I don't how APBTs are, but a gator that size? I hate to say this but "I don't think so". I think the gator was already dead. Sorry folks, but I work with a coworker (& friend) at her in-laws alligator farm. A gator that big wouldn't have a problem with any kind of dog if it in fact chose not to turn back & leave where it came from (plus the dog's on a chain. alligators will go into a "death roll" & would've easily rolled out of the dog's grip) Sorry to be a "hater" today. [​IMG]