1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's "Simba"

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Brandonj01, Nov 24, 2009.

1. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

This is Major and Ravens 1st born pup Molly. She will be 3 years old February 2016, she is 46 lbs.
    Lacking in nothing. Straight Forward Bulldog. Cond. Wt is 43 lbs..

Attached Files:

italianpit, Thunder98 and niko like this.
  2. niko

niko CH Dog

Nice looker

corvettedex likes this.
  3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Don't get too carried away there. I'll step in to save you from yourself. We all need it once in a while. Nice looking dog, let's just keep it at that killer. ;)

old goat, promoe, Granite Co. and 2 others like this.
  4. 80BOWTIE

80BOWTIE Big Dog

What did Colby say about those pups?

corvettedex likes this.
  5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Mr. Colby's pair came from Major and Ravens second litter. They were born April 3 2015 so they are 18 months old. I spoke to him last week he Loves them...His brother Pete Colby wants a pair

italianpit likes this.
  6. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

No PM needed, I pick the one with the DONALD TRUMP HAIR PIECE. lol. I Get a real kick out of chatting with you and RED, The two of you have me rolling.
    Don't be surprised if you find a PM, some time in the near future. I have some things i'm thinking about, and I have you in mind as one of the people I may want to discuss this with. PRIVATELY OF COURSE.

niko likes this.
  7. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

8. niko

niko CH Dog

Feelings mutual brotha....hit me up anytime

9. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

10. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Both dogs have FRISCO in them. Does anyone know of a dog that GARNER produced from this blood that has earned a name for its self. From my understanding, there's better sources of this line. but most of us will never get our hands on them.

11. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I mean very Low frisco %
    In this % i don't care if is real frisco (some Say good) or frozen frisco (maybe fake) The cottingham/redboy blood is the most in those dogs..
    Please don't misundertand me, i'm Not saying TG's dogs are shit. I say Just i don't trust them because the bad spoken by many good people. Things like 40 minutes curs and fake breeding. I don't kwon if it's true but i prefer to not discover by myself..

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

When you say "WITHOUT", that means 0%. You must have meant LOW. Not WITHOUT.

13. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Pm me j..

14. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I'm italian My Friend...i'm sorry but i make confusion with any, never, that, this, those And many others words...:(

treezpitz likes this.
  15. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

No problem at all. I don't know Italian at all so you're doing much better than I could . I was just clarifying so you knew what without means. You're doing great with your english.

italianpit likes this.
  16. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Part my fault ITALIANPIT, didn't take into account ENGLISH is not your first language. I'm sure if I was trying to do this in your language I won't do nearly as well as you. yes the % of FRISCO in those dogs is low.

17. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

I know you think I have a problem with you bro, I promise you I don't. it is plain as day you love these dogs, and that overcomes most disagreements the two of us may have. AND WE'VE HAD A FEW;)

18. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I love these dogs and i come in peace lol
    I Can appear rude or categorical But i'm Not, its Just for The language :(
    I don't know how to do a private message..i want to give you a contact about a man who run this "redgarner" to work.

19. niko

niko CH Dog

20. niko

niko CH Dog

old goat likes this.