1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's "Simba"

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Brandonj01, Nov 24, 2009.

1. niko

niko CH Dog

You may lose a little gameness breeding Bullyson to his line but they would be some rough SOBS

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Anyone that will believe him is a dumb ass so find someone else .

italianpit likes this.
  3. niko

niko CH Dog

Lmao!

4. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Because he quit

5. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

Yes because people who bred him before he quit were mind readers....

6. c_note

c_note CH Dog

They didn't have to be mind readers to watch him quit. You asked about the day he quit, not before. After he quit, what else is there? Gamedog or cur? I'm sure they would have bred him after he quit. I'm glad they bred him when they did

niko likes this.
  7. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

What? I'm saying the folk who bred him did so before he quit. Up to that point they bred him because he was a killer....

8. c_note

c_note CH Dog

And I agreed. I'm sure they would have bred him after he quit too

niko likes this.
  9. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

Yes many would and it doesn't seem to be detrimental to the game anyway.

10. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I agree, he lost against his son...win or lose for him was not important cause is the blood To win

11. niko

niko CH Dog

That was my point...this has been discussed many times like it Or not people have bred to curs and cur lines from the beginning lol...not like any members here would do it,according to them lol

DogMan85 likes this.
  12. niko

niko CH Dog

So Frisco came from bad blood? Must be lol

13. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

I've always wondered how the dogs would be if nobody bred from a cur ever, would we have super dogs are a bunch of mouthless plugs.....

niko likes this.
  14. niko

niko CH Dog

Good point Dogman...you can have a yard full of game plugs doesn't mean your going to win,in the end its about wins and losses

15. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

I know it's a very grey subject but in my eyes it's gameness that sets this breed apart. In a way it's all about winning but is it so bad to have the game loser?

treezpitz and niko like this.
  16. niko

niko CH Dog

If you had a whole yard full of game losers and no winners?...you just have to be game enough to win in my opinion

c_note likes this.
  17. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I talk about bullyson...
    No niko, He came from china who is good Blood. I don't know if frisco was a Cur but there are many bad word against him and with him, his breeder become The Most big peddler in the world...this is why i don't feed frisco dogs

18. niko

niko CH Dog

really depends who you wanna believe,Vinny said he was a good one...I've seen some good frisco dogs and some bad,same thing with any line

19. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I don't know but there are many rom dogs Not be matched and whitout bad talking about them.
    Many people say frisco dogs are 45 minutes curs.. True or not i prefer to go in other directions with sirious people..

20. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Do you even know Vinny Niko ? I don't think so or you would know you can't believe 1 damn word he says . Your reading Niko right ?