1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's "Simba"

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Brandonj01, Nov 24, 2009.

1. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

: Garner's "Simba" They said the same thing about Kemo. He met a good hound that could stay with him 40 min., Kemo stood the line. The team said they gave Kemo to much dex...same story different hound. A very hard mouth one at that. Yet at the end of the day, He wouldn't scratch.

2. niko

niko CH Dog

That's the first I ever heard of that Dex...

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

That's why I never had any Frisco blood . That 40 minutes comes up and they haven't won it's time to hang it up .

4. niko

niko CH Dog

Some not all...same can be said about other lines.Some people use certain linea to cross to for mouth and ability..snooty rings a bell,I've heard several people say they bred to sbooty for intellegence and ability when they breed to snooty,didn't he quit?

corvettedex and Thunder98 like this.
  5. pastorD

pastorD Pup

"Well said RR.This is what happened in South Africa.The kennels that started with the Frisco dogs did great with them.Real dogmen.Then the B grade doggers all got Frisco dogs.Dogs are still great but....If the two SA boys on here can join a amature boxing club they will learn a few things.First conditioning,the actual event,age,nutrition etc etc all takes something away from you or a dog.After 3 tough ones you are NOT the same person.If you guys have the balls to start competing you will start to understand what it takes from you.Now you have a good athlete being fed and conditioned by an idiot that have never been under the lights and the result is comments like hitting the ABS going for 5.You give that same dog in SA to someone that understands nutrition and combat and the result is vastly different.Like I say B league doggers A class dogs.I know most these guys and they not fit to pick up after a warrior.A cur cant condition a gamedog.Start boxing and maybe you will do better by your dogs.No such thing as a line that supposedly cant win 5.5 is rare."-Escobedo

Not sure how to quote but God damn what a post. This post should apply horizontally to every shitty comment about any dog that earned its keep.

Magasman and niko like this.
  6. niko

niko CH Dog

I wish I could hit a thousand likes for your post.everytime I hear that bullshit about Frisco,how many Gr Ch has he produced?....who cares he produced ENOUGH!...thats why when I hear these supposed (old timers) say how they would never breed to that Cur line I laugh because all pedigrees have some curs in them SMH.

Magasman and corvettedex like this.
  7. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I was told a few years back when Kemo came back to be on Tom's.yard. He was said to be the hardest biting s.o.b and destroyed his opponents in very timely manner. Yet when Kemo ran into a Bulldog that had defensive skill, as well as Deep Gane , at 40 min mark , Kemo stood the line and was counted out.

niko likes this.
  8. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I agree with you. Some rough curs are definitely in about every ped there is. The breeders will say, well he is a cur, but the blood is there ect...

niko likes this.
  9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Niko you must have frisco dogs . It's just that you don't want to add to Shxt to your pie do you ? I know there is supposed to be dogs from him that have a title but that's doesn't make them game . More from that line will hang it up if they can't whip you . But if you add 1/8 frisco you have mouth and maybe game . If you believe all those dogs were good ones off frisco then it's a free world .

10. niko

niko CH Dog

Do have Bullyson or Snooty in any of your dogs OG?...just Curious

11. nastynice

nastynice Pup

Good information on the kemo male that I didn't know about. I was thinking about paying a stud fee or getting a puppy off him. I guess I'll look more into the dexter stud he has. Thanks for the information

12. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Your welcome. I do respect and like several of Toms studs Conan The Barbarian is one that isnt talked about alot. Yet he is an honest Bulldog. Ceaser. Also is a honest Bulldog. So do your home work. As TDK said Always write your breeding plans in pencil. Also more important than a pedigree is who bred the dogs and why !

Gilberto S and eli/carve like this.
  13. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

But did these old timers breed to those curs before they knew they were curs? Big difference IMO.....

eli/carve likes this.
  14. niko

niko CH Dog

Yes they did...people knew snooty quit, people also know bullyson quit,it was commen knowledge.Remember what Carver said to GH?

15. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

How could they know about Bullyson when he died on the day he quit?

16. niko

niko CH Dog

You are right about Bully but people still ran his blood and doubled up on it

17. 80BOWTIE

80BOWTIE Big Dog

What did Carver say to GH?

18. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

Tbh no man fully understands gameness and how it's passed on, Bullyson had the breeding behind him and that's good enough for most.....

19. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

You are right, some cur in every ped...But it's more different to create a Line by a cur..Just My opinion..i don't like frisco stuff...

20. niko

niko CH Dog

Vinny Gave the true scoop on Frisco...said he wasn't a cur...in the end run what you want it's all about personal choice.