1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's "Simba"

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Brandonj01, Nov 24, 2009.

1. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

They are garner's dogs
    http://tom-garner-kennels.com/Redboy.shtml
    Here in europe there is a kennel who run mostly that dogs with very good results

2. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

IP,I think when NIKO says how do you know their ped is correct, he's talking about you having said things like this. I mean if you really believe all the controversy, seems you would have some doubts about the ped you posted. so it's not whether or not their GARNER dogs, it's how do you know that ped is correct. That was my take on it anyway. and thanks for wanting to give that contact info. not a big fan of the redboy dogs. had a real bad experience with one back in the early 90s. though I do have a male who is heavy inbred HALL'S X HAMMONDS with a REDBOY JOCKO out

niko likes this.
  3. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I don't know if it is 100% right but some seems To work. I don't beleve the controversy, i only prefer to don't know by myself if its true and i want My dog adba registred

4. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I had think you want to know about those garnEr redboy..My fault

5. niko

niko CH Dog

Exactly what I meant J;)

AGK likes this.
  6. preme

preme CH Dog

I had one of them also.. The jester stuff

7. preme

preme CH Dog

The ceser cross really helped them dogs in my opinion

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

why do you want them registered ?

9. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I think many dogman done some mistake but few of them show up excuses like this..
    I don't know if it's true but time ago I read that this was his first scratch in competition..how you call a dog who failed he's first scratch? also limay talk about this episode If i remember right.

10. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

Is there a case that happened the other way around?

11. preme

preme CH Dog

Ok