1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's Redboy x Ginger Pups

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Newbie2016, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

There are also a lot of dogmen that call Tom a peddler or any other name in the book. LMAO

niko and treezpitz like this.
  2. realistic

realistic Pup

Man you have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about no offence but jesus do you actually believe tudor would breed some shit into his dogs i will take it as you just don't know about dogs but what you just said is one of the most outrageous things i have read.

Tudor cared about breeding and he was the one who explained family breeding to don and the value of keeping the peds right and breeding in a certain way why on earth would he ruin his dogs by breeding in some complete shit. His dogs were the core of the game and the most winning dogs of that area if they had other breed in them they would lose gameness.
    Tudor didn't sell many dogs from his purest family so for you to say he tried to increase prices ect is ludicrous he cut don maloney off for selling his dogs he cut danny burton off for selling his dogs so yeah earl was not a peddler far from it imo.
    That's why tombstone has a false ped because he told maloney not to sell any from the purest dogs and only to sell crosses.
    This is why he pedigreed tombstone as a cross so he could sell him but tudor found out and cut him off.

So please spare me the bs.
    And yes i think floyd b is a scumbag because he is a liar on peds.

I think you must have tudor confused with some bully breeder or something.
    I suggest you learn about the breed and refrain from posting such bullshit until you actually have somewhat of an idea what the hell you are talking about.
    I'm not trying to personally attack you here either just don't like seeing people post when they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

OH my bad that was suppose to be a response to Niko

treezpitz likes this.
  4. realistic

realistic Pup

Can you show me these writings please I am curious as to what kind of moron would write such bs lol.Even garner would not do something so stupid as that lol.

5. mojoo

mojoo Pup

no shit thats wild

6. mojoo

mojoo Pup

but i dont put anything past no-one humans mouths are not bibles

7. realistic

realistic Pup

Every dog shows their true pedigree those dogs do not contain other breeds ray charles can see it lol.
    If you understand breeding you can see it.
    The guy who posted that obviously has no idea what the hell he is talking about.

8. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Get yo ass whooped around here! "Boy! You know better playin wit that ol bullshit!!! Leave them garner dogs alone!" Lol. Seriously tho, I would stud to his dogs rather than buy pups. He buys his studs from dogmen. At least I bout know what I'm gettin usin his studs, rather than him reachin in his sea of pups and snatchin me a good'n! Every dog has lies in his ped somewhere. Some lies are more tolerable than others

treezpitz likes this.
  9. Maybe I am a stupid, young Austrian/German guy and for sure not as depp as you are (and the other here in the forum) in the whole game. But I am not a crazy. If I say I read a article, its not some fantasy shit, but a article on gamedoghistory.com. Here it is:

http://www.gamedogshistory.com/henry-dibo-cross/

Funny you mentioned the gameness thing... just read the article. I dont say its the truth, but there are rumors about every great dogmen.

niko likes this.
  10. realistic

realistic Pup

Where does it say tudor crossed his dogs with dogo and canario ?
    Where does it say he made that cross to improve the size of his dogs just curious and yes i know the story it's written by big d.

11. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

I once asked Randall A about what people say about TG this was his response to me. This is taken from an email a little over two years ago.
    "I never care about things like that. Someone called the other day , and said TG hung papers on his dogs, and I could never be sure of what I had. My response to that was OK who cares. If a dog man is in the business of raising, and selling game dogs he don't have bad dogs on the yard. In other words why care which is the true breeding. They are both great dogs, and your not raising yours from the parents, but from what you have. Now I would prefer to know, but I never worry about something I have no control over. My job as a breeder is to find the best I can, and develop my own from it when I get it. It will take a few years longer by not knowing, but still easy enough to do. I know of a lot of old dogs that have questionable papers. Snooty being one. I personally agree with the one the papers don't show, but you just can't argue with the world."

niko and jstevens like this.
  12. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

well i'll be damned, common sense for a change. I recognize it's not gospel, but it's common sense, and all the talk about % i'm telling you guys' it's broodstock. what makes it worth while to newbies who understand this, is you can take in the direction you want to go.or every once in a while you could end up with a La dentista. and yes it would be a whole lot easier if you knew the true breeding, but as been stated before this has been going on forever in these dogs.

niko and 305APBT like this.
  13. My fault. You are right. In this article big d claims Tudor cheated his pedigree/bloodline. Nothing about Dogo Canario. I think I found this text 3 or 4 months ago. But I was shocked to read something like that about Tudor and kept on searching the internet. In another article on gamedoghistory I read about a match between Tudor and some guy (the interview was with this guy). Unfortunately I cant find it anymore. Anyway, Tudor/his dog los the match really quickly and the other guy claimed that Tudor mixed some big-dog-blood into his dogs to increase the biting power. And he even said that Tudor wasnt that good dogmen everybody says, because the only thing his dogs had where biting power.

realistic Look, in my opinion there is some shit talk about everybody in the internet. And in my opinion it is at least possible that every great dogmen was a cheater. MAYBE even Tudor. I dont know. And honestly, I dont care. In the 50s or 60s or 70s I was not even born. But if Tudor lies about his blood it is okay. If Tom Garner lies about his blood he is a scumbag. Sorry bro, I dont get it. And why is Floyd B. a scumbag?

14. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

one thing i would like to make clear, I enjoy a good debate. but at the same time I will admit I respect the knowledge of many of you here. in particularly Treez, agk, elias'pistola, bamaman, chuvalo and many more. KEEP IT COMING BOYS'!

Newbie2016 and niko like this.
  15. Saif Reza

Saif Reza Pup

Hi, im looking to buy garners pups, however he isnt replying by e-mail, i would be grateful if someone could guide me in this process. Thanks

16. niko

niko CH Dog

If there is one person you dont hear people(except Mayfield fans) talk negative about is Floyd B,I dont think Floyd would lie;)

17. niko

niko CH Dog

I believe his number is on his website

18. Saif Reza

Saif Reza Pup

Thankyou, furthermore i would be interested in sharing information with all the seniors on this forum. I am 18 years old and have kept pitbulls my entire life. I would appreciate your reccomendation on what bloodline to go for, the current ones i have in mind are Jocko, Redboy and Garners and also Rod kershners dogs(any way to get those?). Thanks

19. niko

niko CH Dog

All bloodlines have good and bad,but I think you have a better chance getting something worthwhile going with something other then kershner

20. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

So the moral of your story is if a dogman is in the business of raising and selling of game dogs, then its OK TO LIE??? Got it LMAOROTF