1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's Redboy x Ginger Pups

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Newbie2016, Jul 23, 2016.

1. niko

niko CH Dog

No need for that,my statement was also true

2. realistic

realistic Pup

Doesn't make it right it harms the breed but most garner fans obviously don't give a crap about the breed.

The truth is not always pretty but everything i said is true he has been caught lying on peds selling dogs of other peoples basically stealing breedings the man is a crook.
    You can preach all you like about it but NOTHING you say will ever change the truth.
    And I have a problem with people exploiting the breed because i truly care about the breed it frustrates the hell out of me to see someone so dishonest brainwashing people who don't know better.
    This is not a case of me caring how he makes his money if he was genuine and sold true bred dogs i would support the man because he would not be harming the breed but what he is doing is harmful to the breed this is a fact and anyone who knows anything about dogs or breeding can see this if you can't this is your problem not mine.

And just because garner has produced some good dogs does not mean much with the amount of litters he has bred being more than anyone in the history of the breed it all results in a very low % of true quality This is a fact.

My intention is not to insult you guys but to simply get through to you. It seems you take it as a personal attack but like i said the truth is not always pretty.

c_note likes this.
  3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I didn't even read it so I'm not sure of that. I knew one of the TFC would be right behind my post. I was right too lol.

4. realistic

realistic Pup

That's exactly what tom garner did he was so persistent in peddling truckloads of dogs that eventually he experienced a bit of success that does not mean his % of dogs is anything to write home about though or he should be praised.
    The harm he has done to the breed can not be overlooked.

5. niko

niko CH Dog

I see your point...
    I guess you could say the same about a lot of the famous breeders of the past and as far as percentage goes in today's world nobody truely knows....the fact remains he does put out some good ones

6. niko

niko CH Dog

If you didn't read it then how did you respond lmao

7. niko

niko CH Dog

Nothing that couldnt be said about breeders that came before him except his dogs are still getting it done

8. niko

niko CH Dog

9. niko

niko CH Dog

10. niko

niko CH Dog

11. niko

niko CH Dog

12. realistic

realistic Pup

Yeah except you are missing one thing here a lot of good breeders bred less dogs in their entire life than tom does in a few months to a year.
    Listing dogs of his is meaningless of course there will be some good dogs and some great because of the massive volume of dogs he puts out.
    It doesn't change the truth about him.Anyone could do what he does by breeding volumes of dogs.
    He just marketed himself in a way that attracted beginners and he has sold and continues to sell many dogs.
    Like i said the problem i have with him is not in selling dogs but with being totally dishonest and faking pedigrees and putting out sub par garbage for the most part.

If someone genuine decided to start peddling good true bred dogs i would have no issue as they would be doing right by the breed by putting good dogs out.

treezpitz likes this.
  13. niko

niko CH Dog

Which he does lol....Im sure anybody could do what he does...so why haven't they?let me guess,morals?...we all know how honest dogmen are lol

patjr likes this.
  14. niko

niko CH Dog

Carver...drug dealer,murder,pimp.Tudor...stole dogs,Bootlegger...2 dogmen that are worshipped lol...dont forget about your buddy Don Mayfield...Honest by all accounts lmao

patjr likes this.
  15. realistic

realistic Pup

Believe it or not there are some honest dogmen out there who are genuinely interested in preserving the breed those are the real people who should be valued.
    At the end of the day it's about the dogs we are all interested in the breed and if you truly care about the breed it's hard to overlook some of the things garner and people alike have done.

treezpitz likes this.
  16. Sorry Bro, I dont get it. Some of the biggest dogmen ever lied about the bloodline. For various reason. I read a article that Tudor lied about the blood to keep his dogs "unique" and to increase the price of his pups/dogs. In another article I read that Tudor mixed Pitbull blood with Dogo Carnario blood or some other shit breed to increase the size of his dogs. The same with Floyd B. - maybe the same with all great dogmen. Do you think that Floyd B or Tudor are scumbags?

Right, TM is a kind of a peddler, because he produces dogs like Mc Donalds produces Big Macs. But most people think that every TM dog is a good dog. And a few are outstanding dogs. So, what is your problem bro?

niko likes this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

promoe, niko and 305APBT like this.
  18. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Realistic you do have some legit points. I mentioned in post #43 about having met some people and I have learned a few things about garner. one those people and his family have been dealing with garner since this guy was a child and he's good friends with another big name dog man. I doubted my dogs ped also. I thought she was a conan dog.
    wish chuvalo was around he always has good info about garner dogs. anyway i have come to the conclusion that he will send you a pup and sometime not be totally sure which of his breeding said pup is out of ( or it could be that old i'll sell you the cake but not the recipe things) . put when he buys back a dog that has made a name for its self he can do what he does and know exactly which of his breedings that dog is out of. like I said it's a argument that can't be won, in essence both sides of the debate have legit points. but can we at least admit if his dogs are as bad as you make out he would have been out of business a long time ago.

niko and Newbie2016 like this.
  19. treezpitz

Niko- Do you honestly not get the point that if you throw enough shit at the wall that something is bound to stick? Seriously man.

Saiyagin likes this.
  20. treezpitz

jstevens - TG has a rotating door of newbies coming to buy his dogs. They don't care about the "quality" that a lot of people care about. They only want a house dog petbull and that's why his door will constantly be rotating. Because there is a never ending list of newbies wanting a "game dog". That is to your point about being out of business. Because if he was dealing with only dog men, he would be out of business. But since he sells to newbie petbull owners then he'll always been in business. That's just the truth.

Saiyagin likes this.