1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's Redboy x Ginger Pups

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Newbie2016, Jul 23, 2016.

1. niko

niko CH Dog

He charges what he does because people will pay it...I doubt he cares that people give him flack as long as they keep buying them

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I wasn't their so I don't know if they are what he say's even if they are I wouldn't want none of them. I know what I have and I know what they give me. Most of my dogs come from B.B. yard. R.I.P my friend . Only 2 dogs I got from didn't pass their test. When I told him both of them didn't pass, he replaced them with out me asking. Never paid over $500.00 for a pup. Price doesn't make them worthy. It's what they do when you hear release your dog does. JM2C

Subject closed for me.

karycunningham likes this.
  3. niko

niko CH Dog

Again ,to each their own

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Like I said before T.G. is a business man....He charges what he thinks each individual will pay as not every dog is sold at the same price as he does make business deals/proposals to certain individuals who he feels could be a asset to his business.

reddirt redneck likes this.
  5. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

I find it pretty foolish to state that you don't want to buy from TG, because he is not working his dogs.

If he worked his dogs, he would be in jail!

He is doing what a smart man would do, with his resources and for a good life for him and his family.

In the mean time, he buys back proven stock (not cheap) and continues to sell good pups with credentials, without stealing people's money as most do...

If a puppy works out, is the same bet as any!

If you want to accuse TG for something, acusse him about his brood bitches. Too shady if you ask me...

shaman, eli/carve and niko like this.
  6. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

If I were you, I would go with Amado, not Redboy. Same ped, probably bellymate and from a working camp with working bitches.

eli/carve likes this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I have to agree here,all u have to do is just look around .Pretty obvious to me what he has.

niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  8. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Anyone who doesn't believe the man has put out some good dogs, just can't see past the whole peddling and price issues. I believe it's brood stock it's up to the buyer to figure out what to put with it to make it click. I'm with niko that's a pretty nice stud line up for one man to own.

Kewon Amos, niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  9. niko

niko CH Dog

There is one Old timer that even went so far as to say he would breed a pointer to Ch Dynomite he produced so good....ask around there's plenty of dogmen with Dynomite offspring they're proud to own

10. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I have 2 dogs here that have Garner blood in them so I'm not knocking the blood at all. Having said that, they surely did not come from him and there are quite a few people I would go to for his blood before I ever contacted him. Not to say he doesn't have good stock but I would venture of to other yards before his. Not hating at all, just stating my honest opinion.

11. c_note

c_note CH Dog

He buys his stock from other yards. He's got a good thing goin business wise. Making plenty of money doing something he seems to love.

12. treezpitz

I know what he does. My comment still stands.

niko likes this.
  13. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I was agreeing

14. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

305APBT likes this.
  15. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Isnt Amado a housepet? Lol doesnt really matter. If i wanted to spend $$ on a Garner/Cottingham pup i would go with Esco hands down.

16. treezpitz

My bad, c note. I was in a rush when I typed that. It came across as rude and I truly didn't intend for it to sound that way.

17. c_note

c_note CH Dog

You good bro! We on the same page

treezpitz likes this.
  18. slowstarter

slowstarter Big Dog

I would recommend him over a lot of kennels. He has some good studs and the price on the stud fee is less than the price of the pups I believe (900), or at least it used to be.
    I made the gamble 10 years ago and I couldn't be more happy with mine. I outcrossed her 3 times with good results.
    On the other hand my partner was so excited about mine that he went and got one that never stood up straight and wouldn't look at herself in the mirror she was so scary.
    When I hear of people wanting to get a pup for 1200-2000 plus shipping or gas I say why not just breed and get a whole litter for 1500 total. As long as you get 3 pups off the litter you paid 500 a pup off a proven stud. Now if you drop 6 or more you really come out laughing.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Some people may be just starting off and don't have a female ..If you got good bitches ,he'll yea just pay the stud and be done with it and keep em all.

20. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

That makes a lot of sense.............

niko likes this.