1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's price jump ???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ROUGH DIAMOND, May 25, 2011.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Why do his full time customers keep on telling all the members to if you want to know the truth "JUST CALL HIM OR GO TO THE SOURCE" when you even show a hint about asking about how anything was bred this is the responce you get. I wish people would STOP saying call him to verify a breeding, your telling them to walk into a man that can't sit down and have a conversation about why you are JUST asking. Then he goes into his silly FIGHT mode. (60yrs. old) kinda reminds me of my 12 yr. old grandson.

I don't care what I'm buying (boat, car, horse, computer,etc.) if I'm spending $1000.00 to $3000.00 dollars I would (and you to) would most likely ask some questions. Am I wrong??

david63 likes this.
  2. Like I've said, I wouldn't buy a dog from the guy. I don't condem anyone that does but, when there is smoke there is fire. I know buying a dog is a crapshoot. But, there are honest guys out there.

3. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Yes, there are some of us honest guys still around LD...If Garner had these 2 dogs and had the pups on the ground I guarentee you they would be $1000.00 on up, because like some has said El Negro is dead and I have my doubts that Dyno at 14 is throwing litters one after another.

But if there are any sold (to good homes) the most that either of us would sell one for is $500.00, because like you said buying a pup is a crapshoot. In many yrs. of raising these dogs I still can't promise a TOP notch dog, as Garner advertises his. Is it the females that make the difference because it's been a long time since he has claimed that his Ch. Stud is bred to a PROVEN female. Someone PLEASE explain to me where I'm wrong.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=393213

david63 likes this.
  4. You and I know what happens with this guy. He does a great job marketing his stuff. What happens is you get people that are new and he is where they go. The stuff he gives them at 1500 a pup is not the stuff that any of us would want. As far as the Ch to Ch stuff, well, who knows if in fact that ever was the case.

david63 likes this.
  5. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I bet he gets a kick out of the way people breed dogs that he sold them under false papers and guys are Linebreeding them by what HIS registry wrote them up. It's like he's lying back in his lounge and laughing his ass off. Saying to himself "If them dumbass's only really knew what I told that Yardboy to go get and breed to that female in heat.

And I am one of those dumbass's, but only ONCE will that happen, I guess we all get took at one time or another if you stay in it awhile. Oh well, I'll figure out what clicks with this DYNO dog, it might take a few breedings, but I will. It's BULLSHIT when you have to do this, and some new guys really don't have the access to find out with many females, but I am lucky and can try from other yards along with mine.

david63 likes this.
  6. I would tend to agree. I can only imagine what some of these females are bred to. The possibilities are endless.

7. john denver

john denver Big Dog

if you dislike his hounds so much you should cull all your garner stuff and start over lmao why the hell keep breeding them it makes no sense

8. john denver

john denver Big Dog

ch el negro rom x ch miss zorro?

9. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

It's not his dogs, as I've said 10 times it's the F***ing up of keeping a clean line of dogs, DON't U GET IT that's breeding them to what ever and owning his own registy so he can paper what ever is selling at the time. LEAVE THE DOGS OUT OF IT, talk about the man behind them. If you got a yard full of Tom Garner dogs then how do you know what you have unless you were there, everyone on here knows he's been caught , Hopefully YOU will not follow him with your Pedigrees for the money.

You will not see him bred to any of the line of dogs that we were honest with for yrs. until I can figure out what he's producing. We have a line of dogs, and there are many members on here that can vouch for them to be bred as you you are told, so don't get on me about keeping a line of dogs honest.

david63 likes this.
  10. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

And by the way that is a very good breeding that you have posted, but you don't see that anymore or am I wrong, if so post one in the last 2 yrs. that Tom has bred.

11. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Before getting a dog you should only go in this order, Know the man behind the dog and try to see what he's all about. Then look at the actual dog in question and get to know everything there in to know about the dog. If those two things pan out then you start to give a shit about the pedigree. A real Oldtimer told me that and it makes sense and if everybody followed that rule we would'nt have no threads like this.

12. The problem with the theory is that if you knew the man, then who would buy from TG?

david63 likes this.
  13. john denver

john denver Big Dog

I
    I hear it over and f**cking over its not the bloodline its the man behind the dogs youve probably said it ypurself nuff said stop whining

14. john denver

john denver Big Dog

some may not so if stratos knows the man why f**ck with him?

15. How come Frisco was never DNA Profiled? Why was that? please enlighten me.

david63 likes this.
  16. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Why do ADBA register kids off Frisco that TG don't even claim?

17. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Really? Really?

18. Because all those dogs that were supposedly bred by frisco are in reality bred by rescue curs.

19. john denver

john denver Big Dog

maybe some day you can star your own line of dpgs and people will shell out 1200 a pop just not today lmao

20. Why would i want to do that? I don't need the heat. But, if I did, I would be honest and tell how the dogs were really bred. I would do like I've always done and care about the animals. I would not be a money hungry slob like most of these guys today. I remember and am thankful for the real APBT. Most today don't even know what that is.