1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's price jump ???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ROUGH DIAMOND, May 25, 2011.

1. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Nice looking pup.

2. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

thanks "Kid Dynomite " is a real good acting pup.

3. joesdad

joesdad Banned

why dont you like his stuff

4. joesdad

joesdad Banned

from who im lookin for a good pup

5. dthundah

dthundah Pup

@ BRIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,how old is your pup?

6. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

The bobby peru pup was boen on 4-10-2011 and the dyno pup 4-14-2011.

7. only thing i can say about a price jump in any buisness is look at the times, inflation, higher taxes, cost of living, cost of everything really, prices of everything has gone way up, for those who dont have a clue what iam talking about, well the cost of dog food and he has lots to feed, for example is way different then last year , and even 6 months ago, so if your overhead goes up, you have to put the your selling prices up, and in a year his prices might jump again and again and again, he is running a buisness just like any retailer. and thats my 2 bits ........

8. dthundah

dthundah Pup

@bright,,,,,,,I have a female of the bobby litter

9. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

10. dthundah

dthundah Pup

11. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

what color did you get chocolate or black.

12. dthundah

dthundah Pup

at first i choose a choc one then switched to a black one.......what did you get?

13. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

I got a black 1.

14. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

15. chucho

chucho Big Dog

16. dthundah

dthundah Pup

17. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Was reading some old dog mags and cam across a TG add which made me think that maybe this is not really a price jump, considering in Nov. of 1983 he was selling pups out of a litter Brabham's "Ch Snake X JC's Ch Missy" for $1000.00 a pup, he is now selling dogs for 1500.00,(granted they are not out of CH X Ch litters) that is a slow uphill climb(500 in 28 yrs). Seems he has been selling pups around these prices for many years. lol-that was a huge price for a pup back then.

18. coach

coach Big Dog

Attached Files:

19. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

Atleast they were champion to champion breedings back then :p

20. The guy has done a ton of things for the breed. I'm not one that would purchase a dog from the guy but I have known many that have and for the most part, they were happy. We have all heard the horror stories about those that picked up there pups from the airport and they had bushy tails. The frisco DNA thing and all.

I think the 1500 price tag is excessive but I'm not the one that is buying his stuff. If he is getting that then he is going to keep producing bulldogs.