1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's price jump ???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ROUGH DIAMOND, May 25, 2011.

1. Roche

Roche Big Dog

With our currency I'm my country R1500 is the cheapest price for a well bred garner dog. The cost for these dogs even reaches up to R5000

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Thats only about $200-$800 roche lol.

3. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

a man has the right to ask for whatever he wants to sell his property for. its up to you to decide if getting it from the source is better than getting it from someone who is selling the same thing but not putting in the same work into the dogs.
    you get what you pay for, how many ch's has garner produced from this same line compared to everyone else just selling pups.

4. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

Too much bitch'n about what the next man is doing.... Like some other posters have said, Buy it or dont.... PERIOD. To those that run a REAL bulldog program, if u want it, you will pay for it, simple..... Me personally, I would rather get one from BDB.... a working kennel, not just selling pups.

david63 likes this.
  5. jangspitz

jangspitz Pup

a fucken reality check. good post.

6. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

There are people whining about puppy prices everywhere. He's not making you buy nothing. If you want one call him if not just keep looking. I'm not a Garner fan but most bulldog pups are going to run you 600+. Especially if the man doesn't know you he's not going to give you a break. And if push comes to shove breed a make your own line.

7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Gas $4 a gallon and people bitching about the price of a pup. lol

8. dthundah

dthundah Pup

This is what I said!.....either you buying or NOT!....PERIOD!

9. x2................................

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

No Doubt but everyone is bitching about this to so no worries Gas will always go up as it is a natural resource that will eventually run out so really no need in bitching about this it's going to happen

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

This forum is makin TG famous, who gives a fuck? This same thread pops up every month or so doesn't it?

12. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

It'll die down and someone will want to know how to worm a dog or what to use. LOL Or what kind of chain setup.

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Month hell aren't you being generous there Dream i would say about every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks apparently folks cannot use the search button but then again i guess when joining a board you want to start a thread to get a lil acknowledgement LOL

14. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

my bad my bad

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

which in turn gon have them pups costing $1500 soon

16. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Just start having auctions on them. Then watch how high they would go.

17. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Who cares what someone else charges for a pup.Sounds like some people are jealous that they can't get that for their dogs.A person has the right to sell their property for what ever they want.If u don't want to pay it don't.

david63 likes this.
  18. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

100_0548.jpg
    I know I sure didn't mind dropping the $$ on this Bobby Peru pup.

19. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

or this out of Dyno
    [​IMG]

20. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Agreed. Haha.

Haters will hate.