1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's price jump ???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ROUGH DIAMOND, May 25, 2011.

1. dthundah

dthundah Pup

I would pay it only cause I got the loot for it! :)

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

No fucking doubt ahahaha love it

3. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

Probably the best post on the whole damn tread!!!

4. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Mr.garner was very kind when I had the chance to communicate with so I don't were some of you get all this ish about him having an attitude or maybe I was lucky or maybe his getting old but all I know he was very nice to me and helpful and I believe no other pitbull breeder on earth has produced high quality dogs like him. And pls people I'm not here to debate with anyone just stating my experiences with the man. Can anyone post the link to this new site pls

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea no debate to be had that just a stupid ass comment straight up right there. and there are plenty of folks putting better quality dogs on the ground everyday and have been for a long long time

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Are these worth $1200.00 actually better PEDS

.http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=392643

7. dthundah

dthundah Pup

I dont see what the big deal is.........either your willing to pay the money or your not!........SIMPLE!

8. When you produce as many winners as garner maybe but never heard of ya stratos sorry id take a garner dog directly from the source

9. dthundah

dthundah Pup

@peter....Do you have any of garner dogs?

10. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

yeh, within a few weeks of checkin on n off of his page, the price went up to 1200 firm. i was close to considerin dog from his yard until the price jump.. maybe im just cheap, but i come across bucu other good deals

11. hardluck

hardluck Banned

Raising the prices up is only better for his line of dogs that he is working with. This gets the bullshiters that dont treat the breed correctly such as, lack of shelter, vaccinations and basic animal husbandry out the way and leaves it in the hands of people that can afford to have one of the best line of dogs that is arround today. Notice how I said one of the best lines today.

12. dthundah

dthundah Pup

Well said Hardluck!

13. Got a female off dynoxsassy girl and a male off hicksonxcherry love them both

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

lol whats $300 more when youre talking prices like that. you're either gonna get one of his dogs or not. dont see why the window shoppers and tire kickers are complaining, i hardly doubt you'd be dropping the loot if it was $700

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

the ones that are complaining are the ones without that much bread to spend on one of his dogs they see something they want that is out of there price range so they get on here and bitch about it he has some well bred dogs yes and i agree the steep but hell they are his property he can price em as high as he wants you guys are lucky he hasn't gotten to the bully prices yet LOL

16. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Wow what logic you have so by your logic of thinking the more money someone has determines how well the dogs are taken care of??? i do not think so you do not have to be rich or wealthy to take care of a damn dog if so my dogs would be without vaccines and knocking on deaths door plain and simple just because you have money doesn't mean you take care of your shit i know plenty of folks that are poor and there damn hounds eat better than they do and have better medical attention as well in fact there is an old man i know who has really bad teeth and is physically in bad shape but will not go to the doctor because he says it is to damn expensive but let one of his dogs get hurt bad or need to go to the vet for whatever reason and the dogs at the vet that day or asap

17. hardluck

hardluck Banned

Well AGAME good for you and him. This is not a rich poor subject, so put that to the side and do what you want with it. As far as people who can't afford these dogs, I was simply pretaining to adolescent teenagers who have been listening to too much DMX LOL thats all. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THIS SUBJECT Have a good one

18. spliff

spliff Big Dog

well....if people are willing to spend $3000 for a bully who can barely walk why the hell not.
    i personally wouldn't spend that much on a pup but that's just me.like someone else already said "supply and demand"people want his stock and are willing to pay what ever he asks.

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

your post said nothing about any type of people that you speak of you came off as if they did not want or have the money to pay those prices then they weren't good dog men which is not the case next time say what you mean and we won't have a misunderstanding you said nothing of teens or adolescents

20. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

his dogs are worth every penny someone is willing to pay....$900 or $1200 or $1500...the price has nothing to with their value...there value drops when people stop running at him with money in hand....it as simple as economics 101....the dollar value of a product can not be determined by the seller...only the buyer....US1