1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners Little Spike

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by debodebo, Jan 13, 2007.

1. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Just wondering if their are any good dogs off him.

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

i love this lil dog. i would be interested in hearing some feedback as well.

3. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I think he is a great dog and I hear he is throwing good ones. I don't think he was bred alot, I know that TG just did an AI breeding with some semen that was off Gr Ch Spike. I would take something off Little Spike in a second though.

4. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Thanks for the input. TG never has anything on his site off of him.

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

jake 2xW going for his ch.now his off Li´l SpikexCandy and his a great bulldog I hear good things about Turnina 1xW.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2007
  6. there is great dog from him in west coast he also was BIS great old dog and they sbreed him still but I dont know they let mmaybe puppie or 2

7. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I really think that Lil' Spike was over shadowed by other dogs on TG's yard. TG's always had a lot of high caliber dogs on his yard since the '80's. He had Chinaman, Spike, Pedro and Jeep's sister Missy all on his yard. The Frisco, Hickory, Simba and Elmo, with a yard like that it would be easy to get over looked.
    I would love to get some heavy Spike blood soon and see how it crosses into some Coy stuff I have.

debodebo likes this.
  8. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

lil spike still alive right?

9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yeah he still alive.

10. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

kool good to hear bout tht lil guy:D

11. Caos

Caos CH Dog

TG have a litter of him heavy spike breed.