1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners dogs.. which studs are built low to ground.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Rollsroyce, Apr 25, 2023.

1. I realize that gameness is the key but I have others reasons in mind, does anyone have personal knowledge of which studs of garners are built low to ground with oversized heads?
    Thank you

2. Wildrose

Wildrose Pup

Call Tom and ask, he will point you in the direction of what you’re after. Better to just ask the man that owns the dogs.

Rollsroyce likes this.
  3. crook60

crook60 Pup

Recently I noticed that as well, to be honest I can't bring myself to like those dogs, no doubt he has bred some top tier bulldogs in his career. However, that phenotype and structure somehow bugs me lmao.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You know what they say bout dogs with big heads

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

They can't slip collars?

Revelator and bamaman like this.
  6. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

About a big head. Once had a beautiful brindle pup a male with a bigger head than any of his siblings. He was in one of the outside kennels and because of his big head he was called Head. Bob from B&W were inside the house with me and we heard a loud bang and terrible screaming and howling coming from outside. We ran outside and what turned out to be Head had climbed on top of his doghouse and fallen off. The dog lay there moaning and couldn't move, we with an emergency trip to the vet where it was determined that the poor animal had broken its neck and could no longer be saved. Sad end for my 3.5 month old big headed pup.

tomjones2 likes this.