1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners Ceasar

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Grabo86, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

cant say i agree 100%.... but there are some bad ass chinaman dogs out this way.....

2. Harky

Harky Pup

So far with so little evidence about Garner's Ceasar for 14 pages I would like to know something more. It was said he may have been a 'slick head dog.' His match reports have short time frames. On Facebook there is little credible information about GTO's Ceasar. That's easy to understand. How would he be a slick head dog and beat his opponents so fast? I was hoping that he may have been more like Chinaman in his style but can't get any answers.
    I've enjoyed reading this bash fest so far. Seriously there is some real funny stuff said. Rock and Rye's comments are hilarious. I was thinking the same about that split personality fellow. For about the first 5 pages I kept thinking this sounds familiar and wouldn't read all of his posts. He even throws the same temper tantrums in the same style as his former self.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Harky sometime the only way to find out is to get something off him.And considering where your from just one pup off him would cost u quite a bit the time you got him over there..But your not going to be able to tell much just from one pup unless you get really lucky.So if your doubts are what they are I would trust my instincts and move on.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Also be honest with yourself about what your hoing to use this dog for...I mean if your just going to show,weight pull or companion ? at that point who cares really.But I wouldnt limit myself to Ceasar either.If your interested in a TG dog be honest with the man and say what your looking for and see which direction he points you in.

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

How would he be a slick head dog and beat his opponents so fast.......right.

6. wbk

wbk Banned

Gr ch ceasar is legit

7. Harky

Harky Pup

The same thing keeps happening. On this thread and GTO's Ceasar thread very little information is given for the questions asked. A six time winner against any sort of competition would be wearing a few scars. If he's a head dog then guess where they would be? If he was so brilliant wouldn't there be a bit more information about him? I'm not carrying on because he is a Garner dog. The whole story sounds a bit ambiguous.
    I'm in Australia bamaman so my interest is historical only.

8. I love frisco blood but keep it real any fool can tell he is not a gr ch !!!!

9. And i'm not bashing tg I still fuck with him.

10. I hate Garner. I hate Frisco. I will say, I was very entertained reading this thread. For those that remember, reminded me a lot of the Mafield Dog thread that ran for 200 pages. Keep up the good work.

11. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Thank you...he is a legit 2xw at best.

12. wbk

wbk Banned

to be honest i was always skeptical of caesar, and i am the type that if i didnt see it with my own eyes, then there is little truth to it. but let me say caesar is legit grch. i dont run the chinaman/eli so i could care less, but he is legit. and i was told this by a well known and respected man. dont take my word for it, but if u really are "IN" then you would know the truth

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

I hate Garner. I hate Frisco. I will say, I was very entertained reading this thread. For those that remember, reminded me a lot of the Mafield Dog thread that ran for 200 pages. Keep up the good work. ......you stil remember ..good lol.......
    anyway is was a european thing ....and not to compare with t.g if you ask me
    2 complete different persons
    t.g and dm lol

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

never fed a slick head dog ......

15. bestia

bestia Big Dog

The fastlane in the east is not a big circle. Not a single credible source can confirm he is a grch with his own eyes from New York to Florida to the Islands or who he beat. Who did he beat? Don't have to post names off course.

16. I agree. I wasn't making a dog man comparison at all. Was talking for about the characters involved with the particular topic.

17. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

This is why the ROM bullshit is out the door, nobody to confirm shit and now every "DOG" is ROM overnight.

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

This is why the ROM bullshit is out the door, nobody to confirm shit and now every "DOG" is ROM overnight.......
    born as one time ...lol

19. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Again hearsay...!!! Next!

20. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Exactly...and thank you. No confirmations except from GTO and whoever is in his circle. Usually the other side or judge of the show can confirm. But in this case there are a few missing pieces to the puzzle, only the former owner can attest to his 2 wins in the weight pull...