1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

garner dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by rob666, Jul 14, 2012.

1. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

I think this should be talked about a little more.... I say hell to the NO!

2. getz305

getz305 Pup

All I can say is is that I would never buy a dog from someone (Tom Garner) who refers to and interviews themself as "The Legend" in their own magazine (The Journal). A complete ego maniac

3. coach

coach Big Dog

Thank you!...she is hell on wheels lol.

4. coach

coach Big Dog

I say who cares as long as the dog "works".I think we get to caught up in these breeders and their "personalities",focus on the dog.Also,I think people tend to get jealous of success.I know all the shit about Tom.If the dog is true quality despite the breeders supposed short comings....who cares

5. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Success? Who wouldn't have success with 497,000 litters a year? Your bound to hit the mark sooner or later.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lmao.......

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

lol if ego is your issue you're going to be passing by a lot of dogmen

8. An't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

9. preme

preme CH Dog

No doubt !!!!!!!!!!

10. getz305

getz305 Pup

all that aside, I think its unethical to support a peddler and any dog would eventually produce alot of champions if it was bred as much as frisco was

11. preme

preme CH Dog

So wat do you run ?

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

What top producing ROM dog doesn't have a billion offspring? LOL

13. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Your coming off like a jealous hater! And your theory about any dog can produce champions if bred enough, if bs. If you breed shit all your going to get is shit, no matter how many times it's bred.

14. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I hear alot of crap about TG,people love him,people hate him,lol. I happen to have some dogs down from Garner stuff and so far I've been happy for the most part.Like any other line of dogs,there are great,good,bad and so so dogs in the line. I don't personally know the man and never bought a dog from him,but I would take a chance on a Garner dog,same as I would any other dog.I'm sure he probably has an ego,most breeders do to a point.I'd buy a dog off Hitler if I thought it would help my yard out and improve what i have,or at least give me a good chance to.I'm not jealous of him,I don't hate on him for what he does,if i could sell pups for $1500 I might be peddler of the year too,but as long as I think he's still breeding some good dogs,I really don't care what he does.

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

16. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

LOL yea you are damn sure on the mark with that.

17. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

that would happen to be Norrod's CH Iron Spike ROM....was only bred six times.
    Can anyone name an ROM dog bred to less? If so, I'd like to know. :)

18. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Had a male make ROM with two litters

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

post em! lol

20. preme

preme CH Dog

Ozzie 's ch Homer