1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

garage door spring

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by kennel_13, Sep 19, 2005.

1. kennel_13

kennel_13 Pup

where can i get a garage door spring for a springpole...

2. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Home depot. That's where we got ours. Or you could try calling a garage door company to ask if they have any old springs you could have.

3. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Yup That Is The Way To Go!

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Any hardware store for new or garage door installer for used. if you go with new tailor the spring rate to your dogs weight, intensity and familiarity with a springpole. Too tight and it can be injurious, too loose and it'll be too easy and not fun enough.JMO

5. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

"injurious"
    I like that word crash.....can I use it?

6. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm sure Crash wont mind just don't trow it around to much folks may think you know what you are talking about lmao J/K

7. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Think of it as my gift to you...but take Martys advice.......lmao

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

lmao........
    I better stop laughing so hard, might be injurious to my health.
    ok, I wont use it again for a week. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2005
  9. Marty

Marty Guest

LMAO................