1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gangs fighting with crossbreeds?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gypsyboy, Jul 31, 2012.

1. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

We allways had a problem in our area with wannbe gangsters but now there fighting there dogs in the local park with crosses such as staffy x french mastiff or ambulldog x staff etc the police in charge said (in strictest confidence he's a friend of the family) that he's been told to turn a blind eye as its the lesser of to evils rather the dogs kill eachother than the kids killing eachother surley his logic is flawed though any ideas how I can get this stopped its really killing our once great park and terrorfying the elderly people so sorry for the long thread and thanks

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

try and reclaim your park with the help of local residents, promote positive activities in your area (family friendly) and in no uncertain terms , let these idiots know that they are not welcome.
    you might get your windows bricked or worse but stick at it. lol

3. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

That's were the challenge lies the communety are to scared to stand up 2 these idiots because of the well'ard look pluss these crosses are man agressive the really sad thing is these crosses are being called pits by the public not a good image for a good dog though and jacko the brick through the window is not going to happen given my race (to scared) lol

4. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Have you actually seen these people fighting their dog's with your own eye's? Close enough to see that they were fighting and not playing. I only say this as opposite me there is a park where the local press a few year's ago, reported the exact same thing. But all these young lad's were, were dog owner's getting together to exercise their dog's. I approached them and they were good kid's not the gangster's as reported.

5. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

And yes I'm sure there fighting proof? Dead dogs beeing left like trash

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well get a good game catch wt dog go stop all them currs and take all the little kiddies money and spank there Butt real hard and send them home Broke, dogless and with a broke nose and be done with it, all they need is a little bit of a guide to show them the way and kids like that dont respect pussys now go put your hands around there neck and make friends.

7. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Gang members, dogs, bets, my guess is if you wait someone will get sore over lost money and start shooting. After that the cops will clean up the mess for you.

8. CARVER

CARVER Pup

haha I agree, get your 1 apbt and go clean out the staffs and the dip shits.

9. I agree. Might want to take the pistol with you too though...

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

See i hate when older people complain about these young ones.They act that way cause yall scared to say anything to them.I got no prob going outside and telling them( not asking them) to keep the noise down,pick up trash,get off my corner,speak to elders.And i dont get no slack cause they know i have no prob doing to them what they parents should have done.I blame all who dont whip they kids that need it.But as an elder never take shit from these lil motherfuckers.I show them the respect that a youngin deserves and they respect me as elder.

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

however you decide to handle the problem, it definitely needs squashed right now.
    a small town 20 miles west of here went thru the EXACT same problem and all "pit bull type" dogs are now banned because of it.

12. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Oh shit i forgot to finish my point earlier.I was going to say go talk to them you never no how they will react till you do.They might surprise you and be respectful and willing to listen.

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

holy bad advice

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I'd just like to go on record and say the use of a firearm to kill or harm someones pet or engaging them with another animal is not condoned or advised by game-dog.com or anyone with half a brain. jesus just call animal control and tell them there are some taggless and most likely un-vaccinated animals loose

15. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i agree. i think the op lives in UK. so the dogs are banned anyway.
    and give a hoody (twat) a can of Stella and a spliff and who knows what he"ll do to impress his so called mates.
    you can"t reason with pork ! lol

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

as are the guns. and Naus' advice is on the money.
    dont shoot shit unless youre saving a life.... christ we have some dumb folks giving advice on here.

17. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

And say they are pitbulls they come really quick usually when you say you got sum lose pitbulls runnin around your park LMAO

18. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

So what city/park is this happening? The simple answer is to dial 999 when they're at it and plod will soon stop it. Your friend of the family is lying when he say's they'll turn a blind eye to it, as at the moment plod use any and all excusses to nick so called gang member's across the UK. Plus plod know not to upset the RSPCA who wouldn't be pleased if they were looking the other way.

19. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

So far its sound advise but a gypsy walking into a park controlled by a gang never goes down welll lol and who ever said the older ones don't give a chance iim only 22 so I'm not what I'd class as old

20. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

oh shit haha this will get them over there in the blink of an eye