1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gameness vs. Mouth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Dec 15, 2009.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

lakewood a head dog don't have any other spot that why they head dogs. NO i ain't never seen anything. but i would call that a good dog going into a cur.

2. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

a defensive dogs waits and hold an ear , then will hit when the other dog is tired imo. whats so bad with that? it takes skill for that and not just a hard mouth...

3. Look. I got a little heated about one of your other replies. I know that you know your shit. I've read plenty of your posts and most are well put together.

I'm a fan of the smart head dog. I think when a dog is able to keep a harder biting dog off of him, it shows me that the animal has something. If your not a fan of this style, that is fine.

4. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Why would anyone want a CRASH DUMMY style fighting dog? the idea is too win and substain as little amount of damage as possible to yourself.this way you can race another day.and to say that a defensive dog doesn't finish is just plain ignorance or lack of really experiencing leaving the neighborhood.why would anyone want to fight mike tyson in a slug fest when they could just as easy hold him out fustrate him, get him exhausted, and then knock him out. a good head dog will win 90% of his battles.:haveagreatday:

5. I don't know about 90% but I agree.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

if you believe Bolio, Greenwoods Strider ,were head dogs you are a fool because them dogs were bulldog all around bulldog. & redgoodbye all your doing is describing a bulldog nothing more nothing less. a true head dog stays there don't try to do anything but ride the clock. wouldn't know how to finish his lunch that's a head dog. because they are one dementional(sp) one trick pony are only good for schooling young dogs so i hear.

7. So when you read about these famous dogs and they refer to them as great head dogs, that is not what you call them? I remember reading about Indian Bolio Rom and they said that he was an extremely smart, head dog that used his opponents strengths against him. I guess this doesn't mean he is a head dog? It means he is a bulldog. Ben, do you hear yourself?

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

beats me why anyone would want a CRASH DUMMY? if a dog can be held out & frustrated then he probably has no business being in the ring with mike tyson in the first place. all i can say rose is in florida we do have some nice neighborhoods.

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

B.Brockton I like ya and like lakewood said you seem to know youre crap. i agree most of youre post are well put together. But........Youre deffinition of a eardog is bullshit as is youre theroys on eardogs and defensive style dogs. You like what you like but to disscredit any and all ear/head dogs is amature at best. Completely warped is more like it. Everyone has there own preferances and traits thay look for and like in a bulldog. There is no black and white right or wrong way of doing things. You need to accept that you likeing straight foward offensive minded dogs and disslikeing head/ eardogs is a PREFERANCE and NOTHING more.

10. Well said. We all agree to disagree.

11. ROSE

ROSE Banned

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

dang lakewood what i read about bolio was he was destroying dogs on the yard. in his one show he did what he needed to do so i wouldn't say he was a head dog at all.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

rose can you make it a public link?

14. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010

15. Stratton wrote about him the way that I posted. Maybe he wasn't the best judge but that is what he said.

16. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

see LD you gotta say we didnt see him to know if he was a head dog or not so like all stories we have to take the PRO's words for it ;)

17. I agree. I used to read a lot about the breed. As you know, one guy will see something totally different then the next guy.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what does that dog you posted have to do with anything other then proving the stupidity of matching a 9 year old dog. titto for the most part had em right & that should have been passed up.

19. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

i was gona post the same thing why the hell did they match that dog at 9 and give it a loss . that was a dumb move