1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gameness vs. Mouth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Dec 15, 2009.

1. NOTK

NOTK Banned

actually silly fucker im talkin about YOU joined a fuckin month ago and u got 600 posts. You silly fucker are the fake ass mofos sittin on here talkin shit. real dogmen works and take care of their dogs not post on the fuckin net bunch of waste of time. GL silly fucker.

2. msdogman

msdogman Pup

i like a hard mouth dog that can do damage fast but i would either have a game dog with skill any day im like this if i lose to a hard mouth dog thats fine it happens to everyone but as long as my game dog is still scrathing and trying and still got a hold at the end happy ive breed my dogs the way i was taught they were to breed besides if i start breeding for mouth my dad and everyone that took me in and taught me about these dogs they would come whip my a**

3. DENI

DENI Pup

Great post mate.

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ooooooh:eek:.....youve broke my heart....:(:p...i was hoping you and me could be pen pals...send love letters n shit....but its not to be...you a maka me a so sad:rolleyes:..now answer my question mr doggyman.....how can you make that comment when you dont know everyone on the forum??.....mr funnyman....:p

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

exactly, i did that on purpsoe. when its that close do u still take gameness? again this is just to get peoples opinions.

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

nice post!

7. NOTK

NOTK Banned

i dont come on the forum to meet friends in the dogs. Any bitch can hide behind his computer screen. I handle business face to face and make my friends the same way. Now answer my question how do u take care of your dogs when you make 50 FUCKIN posts a day lol. Theres not even 50 threads per page meaning you sit here refreshing ALLL fuckin day looking for new posts to make. fuckin currr

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the OP question is pretty funny becuase dogmen breed for bulldogs dogs that have it all. having a prefrence for a certin style is just fine but breeding for one thing alone won't get you out of the backyard. but in good comp W ain't easy so get them when you can with whatever you can. but be sure you bring a bulldog when you meet dogmen.

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oh dear....you must really fancy me......so much hostility....the lady doth protest too much.....im on here because i get bored at work....and as its a forum about a topic im interested in...i thought...."fuck it"....ill have a look and put my 2 cents in...and i dont own any breed of dog at the moment,im incarcerated in singsing for hacking certain websites and forums.......but.....you still have not answered my question......DO YOU KNOW EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM???.....please darling.....answer me....my heart cant take the wait.....your so aggressive.....it turns me on....have you ever been rimmed by a man NOTK??.....;) ....I RECKON YOU HAVE....YOU SEXY MOFO YOU......XXXX...answer the question.....:D

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ive sent you a message NOTK......I HOPE YOU DONT DELETE IT...........love you.....:p:p;)

11. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Hahaha peppa gon make you his bitch, hope you like tossin the salad boy... damn I got a good chuckle outta this thread :D

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

JROUBLE....if i had NOTK in here with me.....id have him pressing my clothes with his tight little butt cheeks....and calling me DADDY.....;):p....the dirty little girl he is......:D:D

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

id laugh if his boyfriend is reading all this........lmfao:D:D........you go girl;).....scratch his eyes out:p:D.....xxxxxx

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol im online all day, and guess what...........I GET PAID FOR IT!! ha ha ha un employments a BITCH!!!!!!!! lol actually its not, but yeah!!!!!!!!!! and i still find the time to work the dogs!!

15. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

I google image searched him for you peppa...

[​IMG]

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so lemme get this str8, you meet face to face, handle your business and become friends after that???
    kinda raises some eyebrows dont ya think??

lol ha ha ha im kiddin. damn i must be bored!

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

he said he ready for his cockmeat sandwich!!!!

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

OH MY GOSH.....IM SO HARD RIGHT NOW........handcuffs.....the uniform....oh this pic is worth alot of cigarettes here....NOTK is about to be the singsing maid of honour!!....that means atleast ten men will have some fun tonight over his name!!....thank you guys......some serious lifers are very grateful......;);):D .....oh my dear NOTK........you are so fine.....

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

"what up peppa i got a pack & 2 soups for ya, send brittany over here to my block!!!" lol

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

"buddy its on the next train of paper across your way.....a quick thumbs up n ill know ye are good for it....keep the faith brother";):D