1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gameness vs. Mouth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Dec 15, 2009.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

im a vindictive fecker with ADD.....:cool:

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you look like tupac??....like a fecking corpse ye mean?? as for slapping the taste from my mouth....the only taste in my mouth is from yo mommas minge....but i can use mouthwash for that.....i shall call you "vanilla ice" from now on...ice ice baby.....:D:D:rolleyes::p

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE[/ame]

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

classic.....the god-father of wigga's....:D:D

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

spittin image! lol

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what you think of tommy is your opinion i have my own. as for shaw who really knows if he was playing pasom or not. it's been known to happen to down play a good dog so you can get it hooked. if his two wins over one ch & a good dog in short order ain't enough finish for you ? the other dogs he went into were also first class dogs & not many could finshed them.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

??????.......

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

I think he got all that. It was the Fur-Gina he doesn't get. No pun intended.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

nah purp, i thought this was a shot at me cuz i was the last one to respond before it was posted. its al good tho, pep is kind of a wierdo! lol.....he's kool, but a little odd.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

a lot of times they don't get a chance to finsh due to pick up. that ain't the dog fault for what the handler does. some will completely finsh them off & others will just stop when they think they finshed enough. as long as they make it back to the truck with a W they finshed what they had to. wins don't really tell the whole story & a lot of factors go into that sometimes the best don't always win. & sometimes the best wins ain't talked about because they came before the show right on the yard. to me jeep was a finsher because he finshed his job not a killer but to me a finsher.

11. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Prefer to have both, but game wins in my opinion

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

fuck that im takin the bitch to the M.G.M's!! movies,grandma's house & MACDONALDS!!!
    LOL :D

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fuck me....missed vanilla ices comments....a shall retort forthwith....

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

erm.....hmmmmmm....barracuda??.....so you go by a dogs looks on how its bred??..:rolleyes:..ok.....and as for its vagina looking big....well....i dont usually spend much time looking at pictures of dogs vaginas....but you must do so vanilla ice....you sound quite the expert in it infact...your joke and humour was pathetic...just like your "confused identity avatar"....as for slapping me etc....we are on opposite sedes of the universe....your on wigga planet...im on planet earth....wont ever happen...sooo....ive no need t retort to your bad boy gangsta crap about you slapping me etc....but....your picture speaks a thousand words....

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

infact...im still wanting to know......how old are you vanilla ice??? ......and try to be truthfull!!!

16. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Gameness all the way..

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ill agree there.....rather gameness.....what goods a dog with a mouth like a fecking crocodile if its going to quit in 2 minutes....

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yea, if mouth was all we wanted there's plenty of breeds that have strong jaws.

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I agree 100%.
    I dont know what people dont understand, if you are not breeding for the total package you are not going to get a total bulldogs simple as that .

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmfao......wat ye mean YIS??......what sport has your fat fukn rump ever done??...if hotdog eating is a sport then your fat ass is gr/ch......lol....no shhhhh.....im bored with your tired little games....go back to taking crack with you vannilla ice wigga and play nice.....you fekn bonecrusher smith lookalike.....;)