1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gameness vs. Mouth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

sounds familiar...................:rolleyes:

2. act284

act284 Big Dog

I'm pretty sure a winner is a winner...whether or not they are in it for the kill...

take MMA for instance...

GSP hasnt been finishing people, but would you really doubt his status as the top WW fighter? he takes calculated risks, and I don't think he's less of a fighter because of that...sure it is more enjoyable to watch explosive killing competitors, but I'll take a Win when I can get it

if a dog doesn't quit, then IMO its wants to be in there, regardless if I think he's just hanging on but really wanting out...game till proven else wise...and most prove they are not game

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

gsp is at the top because he well rounded does it all. he not the best at any one thing but above avg at everything. ufc 1-5 guys could win just being good at one thing but that shit changed quick. anderson silva VS damian mya is a example of that mya is going to get destroyed because his stand up is lacking but his bjj is top level. he ain't trying to stand but he ain't good enough to take anderson down & if he does anderson is a black belt.

4. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Let's get back on topic, say all dogs were game and non ever quit, only way for a dog to win is for the other one to die, now what would you breed for then? wind, ability, I'm sure most would breed for MOUTH!!.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
  5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i think the point is that they brought in head dogs to neutralize the hcest dogs. cant go for a kill if they cant attack. Now is that gonna work everytime? of course not but their is a reason they brought out head/face dogs. No style wins everytime over another style. Its about the individual dogs and in that instance chinaman was just a great dog. thats just what it is

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

thank god thats an IF and not REALITY:D

7. As they say, the cream always rises to the top. The point that I was trying to make originally was that the game head dog was always prized. There are many factors that go into this that should be pretty obvious to all.

When you have an exceptional dog that is capable of killing there opponent when there spot is hit, it doesn't matter. When a Mayday, Chinaman, Bad Rosemary etc, weathers the storm as they say, the rest is academic.

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

exactly, those are all dogs that will be talked about til the end of time. Thats like saying joe dumars isnt no good bc his defensive style couldnt stop michael jordan

9. svt_jesse

svt_jesse Pup

All there is to it is that you need them to be 100% game!!

10. act284

act284 Big Dog

actually GSP is the best wrestler in the mma game...he doesnt haven ncaa or olympic credentials, but his wrestling for the MMA sport is unmatched...he's also one of the smartest fighters...but ok, back to dogs...lol my bad

11. Caos

Caos CH Dog

game allways in first place hard mouth dogs must have a great ability and good skills if you have a hard mouth dog and his not a smart dog you have a quiter in your yard!

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

gorilla whare did i post only hard mouth dogs can win? also im pretty sure there is a lot of post when i say i don't breed for anything but bulldogs all around bulldogs.the discription of flash don't seem like a one trick" sounds like a whole bag of tricks to me. now the turning top dog sounds like hank & DB try to damn neer give him away because he had more good dogs he like better.& like him i have known a few folks to let go something they didn't like that's nothing new. the point is in the real world one trick ponny may do ok for a bit but when they see a bulldog that has a whole bag it uasly don't show to good.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

this should be good!

for the record, gorilla.....is that you in your avatar?

14. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I thought gorilla stole that pic from you laced:)

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

fuck off, lol ima white wetback lol

thats b-rad g in tha heezy!!! lol

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

a head dog doesnt have to be a one trick pony, that is just their fav technique. like tim duncan, boring yet effective.

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

gorrilla...if that is you in your avatar....how old are you??..13 year old or something?..cos if im not mistaken thats dath vader in your background posters on your wall....where you kept behind in school or something??and whats with the "wigga/hombre wannabe" look??look like a fool......

18. act284

act284 Big Dog

lol...i thought we were talking about dogs...

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Ch. Kato 28 minutes. Cooper's Weenie 58 minutes that sounds like he finished some good dogs.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

its all good pimpin, I DONT BE HATIN!! lol j/k