1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

-Gamefowl-

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CR!SIS, Feb 3, 2013.

1. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Sexy........

2. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

nice lookin birds, i especially liked the white one with the green tail & also the white & brown one towards the bottom....what kind of birds were those FF?

3. eliblood98

eliblood98 Banned

Miami is where its at we have birds that they bring over from Cuba straight FIRE

4. Xxcel

Xxcel Pup

pretty nice... ill take a pic of my later

5. Tatman

Tatman Pup

Nice gamefowl Furious Ford.I spent many a weekend in the pits in louisiana when it was legal there.Those are some nice lookin Greys and Hatch birds you got there!!Whats that pumpkin colored bird?For many years I had several different strains of fowl and dogs also.Its one heck of a job Taking care of all of that so i can respect all the work that goes into it!Your birds look well taken care of and clean.You can tell when a person takes pride in the stock they run.

6. best2best

best2best Big Dog

You have some awsome looking birds their!!!!! very impressed the ones around my part never seen to look that great one year they did but that cause that person was getting them from out the country

7. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Look up the world slasher cup !
    Also johnny jumper fowl have been
    Around alot of years ! also if your
    Looking to get some birds try and
    Find your self some whitehackles !
    Imo they cross good with everything
    And almost everybody crossed them
    Into their stock a some point ! Also
    See if you cant find any of the magazines
    Some of the contact info should be good