1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gamecock vs Gamedog glory

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ZeboCloneDNA, Dec 6, 2019.

1. ZeboCloneDNA

ZeboCloneDNA Banned

I am a laymen about this but as laymen I have noticed that contrary to the gamefowl when it comes to the American pit bull terrier producers, pedigree, legends, champions, grand champions, etc etc you see them glorified in countless manners and you know their stories, their names, their aura

But when it come to the game birds or the game fowls you never really see this at all. Maybe rarely but not much. Many are not really named like that or known like that, I seen some that were only called ‘CHAMPION’ win count or by their bloodline? That’s what I’ve seen. And I was wondering why ?

Seems like a lot of these legendary birds go unnoticed and unglorified

Both of these animals are really amazing and display things other animals don’t.The game rooster and the American pit bull terrier
    [​IMG]

mccoypitbulls likes this.
  2. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Dogs are a more prestigious animals in general. Man’s best friend. Birds bring waaaaaay more money on average than dogs tho. They breed more true than dogs as well. Gamebird x gamebird= gamebirds. It ain’t that easy wit gamedogs.

3. ZeboCloneDNA

ZeboCloneDNA Banned

Yeah man you are righty To both of your points it’s confusing to me why they aren’t. I think it would be awesome if the game fowl were as as prestigious or acknowledged more than they are now.

There’s got to be some serious rarities and legend stories and such out there that are being unknown.

You see pictures of game bulldogs with their name listed and everything, it would be cool to see some gamefowl grand champion named grand champ articuno or Zappos or something like that hahaha

4. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Go to the Philippines they have battle cocks on billboards.

c_note, david63 and ZeboCloneDNA like this.
  5. ZeboCloneDNA

ZeboCloneDNA Banned

Nice

david63 likes this.
  6. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

There are many multi winner birds out there just cause u dont know any dont mean there isnt any many are gaff birds

7. ZeboCloneDNA

ZeboCloneDNA Banned

Listen sucka that’s why I was saying this is my view what I noticed as laymen. But They are not glorified and prestigious like the dogs are in any manner whatsoever.

Name me 10 legendary gamefowl acknowledged champions or winners or producers right now.

I bet you could bulldogs though easily

8. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Sigh it doesnt work like that. But if u like count every strain of game fowl from atkinsons asil to warhorse black mcrea green legged hatch mcginnis sweaters .butchers the real ones to the brass back butchers .ect all started off with a single cock. Multi winner bird look up feathered warrior mag if u wanna see champions from around the world

9. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

Inbreeding can be done tighter than dogs the bloodlines are the success of single birds speaking naked heel anyway not sure about heels so much.