1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by geezuss, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WithoutJoy

WithoutJoy Banned

I would put my money on the Pitbull too. No doubt. Dobermans are just not "suited" for fighting other dogs. Although i have seen one video of a Doberman dominating a Pitbull. Pretty rare, but not impossible.

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

If you know so much about wolves i want you to consider a statement you just made "Wolf packs fight on a regular basis. " now that we can all notice a huge error to your theory.. its state the truth WOLF PACKS fight on a regular basis but it is not only extremely rare for wolves to fight outside of there pack but almost un-heard of for them to single-handedly kill anything...now this statement "An alpha male is believed to kill roughly about 2-4 Wolves in his lifetime." wake up bud the wovles that the alphas kill arent killed by just him its lone wolves that stray to far into occupied territory..AND THE WHOLE PACK KILLS THEM. now i also want to point out a error in your ALPHA WOLF theory...
    In a study recently conducted by a college in north america they discover that the alphas almost NEVER fight... middle level wolves fight to assurt themselves above eachother..they dont challenge alphas..the only wolve within the pack that MAY challenge an alpha is the beta Wolves which in most cases is usually a littermate to the alpha..there are usually only 2 betas if even that many...middle level wolves will fight alphas almost never have to because of the Hierarchy setup when there still young..the lowest level wolves do not fight either as there usually to afraid to challenge anybody

3. I've seen first hand what happens to a big Doberman. It was no match and the damages was severe.

4. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

ive seen all that to. the kangals wont last more than 5 minutes and they are running for the hills lol. i saw where a cauc ovt was literally sitting there while the apbt was chewing on his leg and he wouldnt even bite back 0.o .

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

point is that the apbt is a far superior fighting breed vs all of them. Its not the lack of quality, its the fact that if they go against an apbt they cant dominant in a first few minutes they dont want any part of it anymore. Kangals are great when they are winning but just like i stated before the survival factor kicks in. If they realize their life is in danger they tuck tail and get the F outts dodge. This is a dumb argument, if wolves were so tuff people would put them in the []. Kangals are only tuff against much smaller animals.

6. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

if an alpha wolf loses the fight against the beta wolf the alpha wolf is no longer the alpha wolf. so thats really not a debate. so if a wolf gave up to a pit the pit would be the "alpha" but the pit wouldnt stop eating him as where the wolf would run away

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Here is a good thread.
    3 headed fire breathing monster vs. flying tiger straped with lazers.......
    OMG let this damn thread die and never return.

8. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

lol rgb i tried to let it die long ago it keeps being brought back . but id love to see those 3 headed monsters in action i dont think that lazer tiger has a chance haha.
    can a mod please close this thing already?

9. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

mod delete these links^^^ and please close this thread^^^

10. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

you your moron stop posting all those links eveywhere whats wrong with you. and you know nothing stop that shit already

11. apbt395

apbt395 Pup

u no fuck all wen it comes ta it use all talk shit pitbull do get beat evn the gamest thos link show use ho say thay dont cos use dont no fuck all about game dogs use talk crap

12. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

The pit bull wins thread closed:winnertrophysign:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.