1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game Litters with Blue???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BBT, Dec 29, 2011.

1. BBT

BBT Big Dog

What are your thoughts on a game line that was started by black dog and a white dog from a Mayfield strain that these two produced a chocolate dog that was the main focus of the breeding program. This chocolate dog was breed to mostly chocolate and white with black dogs. A few seals were produced which in turn bred back to chocolate and chocolate and white and now there's grey blue type but not true blue. Possible ? Dogs are also on slightly larger size. Im assuming an out but I have no experience with seals. Old timer yard and states all dogs same family outed only with a little Eli. The blue or grays just make me question.

2. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

3. I think who gives a fuck. Keep the retarded thread on pedsonline where you drug it here from.

4. BBT

BBT Big Dog

This breeder put out some great dogs and had a solid reputation. We just reconnected after 15 years and now this is where it's at. Was one of my mentors. Had callcard and all dogs bred earned their right to do so. Just these gray and also gray and white coming out of the seal has me questioning. Not a true blue actually gray but I still consider blue. I don't make it a hAbit of questioning old friends so I guess on the outside ill accept what I heard. What do you think?

5. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I have no idea what your speaking of.

6. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Hey if this exact thread is somewhere could you please post link thanks

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Wtf is a "true blue"?

8. BBT

BBT Big Dog

True blue is like the AmBully / ukc shit they breed blue to blue for color. Etc. it's different than the gray that is considered blue.

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well theres only one way to find out if they are crap or not try one out if you trust the dude whats the point in color its just color if you trust the guy then what the dogs look like shouldnt be in your head my brothers black female throws seal and i trust the guy he got her from so its just a shade of color its not what makes em important or not ya know.

10. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Yeah I know. I have been offered. Just the blue doesn't sit well with me and I don't see or hear about them. The dogs also have gotten a little larger. Coincidence? I guess I was hoping to hear a hell no or a it's common just don't hear much about em.

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

well if u doubt anything about em and dont like the size(which by the way is easy to change) then dont get em i know i would never get and keep a dog that i had even the faintest doubt about. Like i said my brothers black bitch throws seals not blueish though but still seal hell he had a pup come out and the only color i could call it was cinder it was a weird color that i had really only seen in horses he was a cool color though and a little firecracker too i dont see color in the dogs no more they could be pink poke-a-dotted and i still would be lookin for how they act more so then what they look like. Same with the weight these dogs arent suppose ta look a specific way really its what seperates performance breeding from show breeding they are suppose ta be bred for what they can do not what they look like.

12. spaniard

spaniard Pup

a madonna song

13. spaniard

spaniard Pup

"when i start breeding for color i'll sure call them staffordshire because that's all they will be in a couple of generations."

- Howard Heinzl

GOOD ADVISE FROM A DOG MAN

14. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Bbt, any inbreeding on that line of dogs?

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well my thoughts are first off why would a seasoned dog man be even talking about color and secondly true blue is grey same damn color no difference

16. phill

phill Top Dog

17. phill

phill Top Dog

i'm sorry the ped was sent to me yesterday didn't look at it that much click offspring to see the bulls--t

18. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Yes. The grays didn't start until more recently.

19. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Once again you are wrong on all accounts. There is gray and there is blue big differences in color, eyes, etc but I'm sure you know that and once again you are wrong.

And we can all say that color means nothing but how many of us have blue dogs??? Now why??? Hence this thread. Blue is actually the only color I do not care for and it's probably because it's the only color that isn't just a color issue in my head. 15 years ago you would see a blue and assume a dual ukc dog. Now, whether right or wrong, I see blue and my first thoughts are AmBully or staff. I could be wrong but it's just a color that hasn't earned my respect.

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Actually your wrong:

http://www.adbadog.com/p_gallary.asp?aid=5&pid=114

Definition of blue according to the ADBA