1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game dog!

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by PrNc, Aug 25, 2006.

1. PrNc

PrNc Pup

Anyone kwnows good sites of game dog with videos/pics, I also want some websites that shows and explains every bloodline that exists anyone?
    anything will be appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. There have been numerous topics on here about that and a lot of photos....I think maybe if you do a search, you could find a lot of it right on here!

3. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

ur on it..... ;)

4. Right away mista!

5. For videos, you can search for famous dogmen's yard tours to buy. That may help you to learn about the different bloodlines outside of website sources.

6. PrNc

PrNc Pup

Damn, i'm so lazy I already searched, but can you guys direct me to the best one's? ahaha

I also would like to kwnow what's the records in weight pulls, jump distance, hang time, and climbing, anyone?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2006
  7. PrNc

PrNc Pup

8. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

Cool videos.

9. PrNc

PrNc Pup

top, anyone?

10. B

B CH Dog

You need to put your own effort into it. I spent 3+ years researching and dedicating myself to the breed before I owned my first dog. There is no miracle webpage that's going to teach you anything. Get out on your own, make some friends, and get your hands dirty. This isn't a breed for lazy people.

Regards,

B

Pitbull219 and The Watcher like this.
  11. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

That was great B! I need to spread some more rep. though!

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I love the "full red nose pit" owner, who posted a picture of his dog-which was a black nosed dog! I always knew people who believed there dogs bloodline to be "full red nose/full blue nose/full american/etc etc" to be a little slow, but I at least figured they would have the common sense to use the fake bloodline description that fits. Does no one else find anything laughable about the logic behind a dog with a black nose, being called "full red nose". Nope. lol If he really has papers on that dog, he can find out what the REAL bloodline is by getting in contact with someone who 1/2 way knows their shit. All the above mentioned (fullrednose/blacknose/american/blueblood/etcetc) are not bloodlines, just byb terms thrown on dogs to make them sound educated to unknowing puppy buyers who continue the misinformation.

Cool videos on the link, and nice pictures. Its amazing what our breed of dog can do, isnt it?

13. PrNc

PrNc Pup

Well I'm actually involved on it for like 8 years, but I just got curious to know more about the bloodlines now...

14. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yep search is the best tool

15. PrNc

PrNc Pup

are you talking about that one? http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/revolutionskate/BMAG-goliathshop-full.jpg

the nose it's actually (blue) I think it's an fawn bluies like that one
    http://www.adba.cc/uploads/Color%20Chart/fawn%20bluie.jpg

and yes, it's amazing what our breed of dog can do ;)

16. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'm talking about remz360, who posted his dog was a "full breed red nose", and showed a picture of a clearly black nosed dog. LOL

17. PrNc

PrNc Pup

Oh Okay, my bad haha

18. Luke.UK

Luke.UK Big Dog

Why is this thread in HISTORY!!!

why should people go searching the net for you!do you own work!
    reading your link is why BSL as come in,while your ridind the pipe!!!LOL
    Your big mean dog is attacking all other dogs on the park THANKS!
    NO REALLY THANKS!!only now you ask about bloodlines,WHY? are you going to start breeding????you say you`ve been around pits for 8 years and you dont khow any peds????
    as for the poster who shown the doggd arg haha!well to big and doggo arg where breed to chase/hunt jaguar by dr. (lost me for moment)(go search youself)!!!while pit were breed to FIGHT not hunt so a doggo would not kill a pit in 2 minsLMAO!!:D

19. PrNc

PrNc Pup

Ahaha, in case that you didn't noticed, i'm new here on the board so, in case that anyone kwnows some direct links it will be appreciated.
    Yeap I'v been around pits for about 8 years, and I know about some bloods like colby, ross red devils, ofrn, eli, red boy, indian bolio, pat patrick, garret's, crenshaw, dragons etc... I just got curious and I want to know more about other one's now, is there a big problem?

20. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

great post Luke.... I typed most of this in a way... but deleted it. You took the words out my mouth.