1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game-DOG WHAT

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hello, Nov 10, 2006.

1. hello

hello Pup

is this a petbull site or a real game dog website or yall hiding the good stuff somewhere

2. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lmao!!!!!!

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

are u a little retarded...u must be for asking a question like that. If u mean do we talk about matching dogs then sir the answer is no, u've come to the wrong site

4. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

^^^I could watch this all day, which one ya think will win, Itchy or Scratchy?

5. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

your either in the wrong place or need to try a new strategy partner....you might as well go to the police station and tell them you are about to commit a crime

We respect the history, and treat it like it is, history.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

LMFAO...ur crazy lol

7. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

My money's on Itchy, I like the under dog, lol. Just look at that swing of his.....OUCH!! that's gotta hurt!

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I got my money on scratchy....shoot its in his name,he's bound to make a killer game scratch to win lol

9. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

My son loves it he seems to think they look like Tom and Jerry!!!

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

If you are looking for info on certain gamebred bloodlines, or specific dogs in history, or info on nutrition, care, etc., & info on how to be a responsible pet owner if your "pit bull" is a pet, then you've come to the right place.

If you are here looking for information as to who matches dogs or who has Ch.s & so forth & what dogs did they beat, where, & when, then you are in the wrong place. Try www.copsrwatchingyou.com for that.

1 person likes this.
  11. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

lmfao at Miakoda:p

Pitbull219: I got my money on itchy too. He's gonna follow completely through with that swing.

12. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

LMMFAO!!! That's great! With some folks the elevator just doesn't make it all the way to the top floor ya know?

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

I know where you coming from as the name sounds miss leading but its geared toward educating the public or newbies about the game bred APBT. There are some websites out there that are more hard core for those that seek the the whole aspect of the pitbull and not only certain veiws.

14. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

BLAIZENJ! it's time to get the yellow bus warmed up. we got another pickup!

15. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

WOOHOO! Let's roll! LMFAO!!!

16. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

*rear ends yellow bus with my SHORT bus* Its my pick up! LOL!

17. Attila

Attila Guest

is it real or memorex. Remember that from like the 70's and 80's. Funny thread. and yes I do get mezmorized by the cat and mouse game.

18. I would like to comment on this reply deserves positive feedback that will be given. No bashing no hating pure informational.

19. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

Way to make an impression.

20. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

HAHAHA .... It does seem we have been infutrated by several POlice in the last few days. Stupid idiots dont they have some REAL crime to look into. I know where there are a few crack houses if they need something to do, or I could take them over to the prostitue hotel, or maybe they can find my neighbors kids moped that was stole out thier garage last night, There is any number of useful things that OUR tax dollars COULD be funding right now. But no officer obvious is here on a dog forum asking retarded questions.