1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game Bred APBTs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by APBTLove, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Moderator tag next to his user name means that he is in a position of authority here. Not the person that you want to dislike you.

2. I'll tell you exactly like I tell anybody else. Your feelings are the least of my concern. This breed is more important to me than your feelings or wtf you think of me. So go piss up a rope if you don't like it. I could give 2 flying shits less. I'm the exact person I choose to be. I'd just as soon turds like you own fucking hamsters than my breed of choice. I'm a fucking nobody and have forgot more about this breed than idiot fucks like you will ever know. So do us all a favor and go play in the street during rush hour traffic.

3. APBTLove

APBTLove Pup

Well, I'm just giving you my honest opinion that what you say to others and how you are to others make the person that you are. You need to learn how to write because I don't understand what you're saying. I can't believe YOU are a moderator, I would've thought they'd choose someone who knows how write, use correct grammar and better yet learn how be kind to others.

4. Bronxdog

Bronxdog Pup

That was a well constructed, clever, spontaneous, hard hitting, old fashioned knock out. Boogie you got knowledge and verbal talent. DING DING! This may be over.

5. APBTLove

APBTLove Pup

No, I don't think you guys are cyberbullying. You guys are fools who have nothing better to do with their time than cuss, call each other names and be no help to others.

6. Bronxdog

Bronxdog Pup

BoogiemanBlood , that was a well constructed, clever, spontaneous, hard hitting, old fashioned knock out. Boogie you got knowledge and verbal talent. DING DING! This may be over.

7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Damn now my feelings are hurt.

8. APBTLove

APBTLove Pup

You guys aren't worth my time.

9. Please fwd your concerns to the "I don't give a fuck" dept.

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol I may be a fool but at least I am not on the net asking strangers where to find real Apbts that's almost too comical.

11. Bronxdog

Bronxdog Pup

There is a certain admiration I have for a person that can turn a phrase, express anger or frustration in a creative, funny and effective way. He did not use violence but he excelled in his verbal dexterity. DING DING, I said. oVER.

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You're right most of us are already feeding real Apbts lol might wanna try bullyturds.com they might have what you are looking for.

13. Please point out all my grammar and spelling mistakes. You wanna know the best talent I have? FLUSHING TURDS!

14. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

No they really were. The feelings in my right side hurts from falling out of my chair laughing at the pissing and moaning.

15. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

That's right. So Boogie was straightforward with you, and you can't hear the message obviously, since you are still whining, and most likely soiling yourself. Why don't you, and your little sweetie chrisoc, go play in traffic? Now be sure not to mistake me for a nice guy, just because I didn't say: ' fuck off idiots!'

16. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Ain't that the truth.

17. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

Look to your 1st + 3rd posts, and what You named the thread, you complete moron.

18. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

APBTlove...you are in TN, there are great examples of the breed all around the state. Not sure where you are located, but the GAPBTC. is hosting an ADBA conformation show in Ga next month- better to let your eyes and ears do the work, over the fingers and the keyboard

19. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Advanced??

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

Stupid auto correct! remember I'm off the grid and trying to learn how to use this stupid assed "smart" phone, haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.