1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game Bred APBTs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by APBTLove, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APBTLove

APBTLove Pup

Who breeds game bred APBTs? I'm looking for a breeder who breeds REAL APBTs and game bred APBTs. If you know of any breeders, let me know.

2. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

The truth! or just use the search function.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
  3. APBTLove

APBTLove Pup

I'm not looking for American Bullies, I'm looking for the true and real game bred APBT.

4. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Are you a cop?

5. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Not a cop but either an overly enthusiastic teen.

6. APBTLove

APBTLove Pup

I'm not looking for American Bullies, I am looking for the true and real game bred APBT. I'm looking for breeders who breed REAL APBTs that look like this: http://www.pitbull-chat.com/gallery/files/1/6/8/9/lilbit.13.jpg
    http://pics.hoobly.com/thumbs/FCL3QLZ57TPNKNJRZS.jpg
    http://www.foresthill.pl/psy/galeria/b3.jpg
    http://www.gopitbull.com/members/al...ture5033-southern-infernos-hemi-10-months.jpg
    http://www.pitbulllovers.com/img/jse_Enforcer_217.jpg

I'm looking for a breeder who breed REAL APBTs who are very active/athletic.

7. APBTLove

APBTLove Pup

I don't know why you have to call someone a name. It's not only rude but it's childish and uncalled for. Name calling can be hurtful to others and that's why you need to think before you speak.

8. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

If you know whats going on with these dogs (you should if your on this site!) then you should know better than to ask the question, use the search feature on the upper right corner and do some reading and learn for yourself Like I said "you should know better!

9. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Hate to tell ya but just because a dog is lean and muscular don't make him "game bred" and not all "game bred" dogs look like such, depending on what you take "game bred" to mean. I don't know exactly what you're looking for but you won't get it coming onto a forum like this and asking them sort of questions. I'd read up and get smart if I was you. Good luck.

10. LOL quit your pissing and moaning.

11. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

The black one you posted is an UKC non game bred dog from Caragan kennels.
    So it has to be a looker??????
    Boy get back to school!
    If you are shopping for looks, then you´d go with some ukc stuff!
    Thing is many gamebred dogs look like crap!
    And just keep in mind one thing!
    Get to know what you want and stop posting such childish bullshit!

12. hardtime

hardtime Big Dog

i wouldnt waste ur breath hes clearly another idiot who shouldnt own this breed...maybe this guy should try german shepards or something i hear there awesome

13. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

I NOT TARDED.

Tell em APBTlove if they call you bitch 13 to 14 more times your goin home lmmfao.

14. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Letting name calling get to you is whats childish.

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol she thinks we are cyber bullying name calling hurts guys especially when it comes through a monitor from strangers who know nothing about you ... Apbt love you need to start all over again this time start using the search button before you dive in head first asking these types of questions. You probably have no use for a real APBT anyway much less a fake one.

16. I was going to bash but you can tell it is a young person who is just admiring the notion of what a game bred pit is. They are not well versed and are looking to gain knowledge. We were all there at some time as well.

17. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

You ask stupid questions you get stupid answers apbtlove

18. getz305

getz305 Pup

Tatonka Kennels

19. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I've got news for you. Based on the dogs you just posted, I would say you wouldn't know a gamebred dog if it bit you in the ass.

20. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Look for a dog with Sorrells or Crenshaw, old gator or colby in the line that should be of help alot these dogs throw out good pups

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.