1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

game birds

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by reids, Oct 30, 2010.

1. REC0GN1ZE

REC0GN1ZE Pup

I'll show you guys some nice game birds. Give me a couple days.;)

2. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Zack I like that blue what type of blue is he? Best blue I ever had I lost last yr looked identical to yours.

Rally nice birds. What do those Pyle's bring to the table? Those white hackles and round heads are nice! Used to have butcher minor blues round head kelso a few gray yard birds and a trio of white hackles (weasel took most of mine out) and some black hatch.

Would like some more quality stock

3. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

Thats a good question. I'm not real sure. I just call them my Blues. The old man I got them from had them for 30+ years. And they are still doing well for me. ;)

,Zac

4. reids

reids Big Dog

yea that blues re nice what feed do u use

5. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

Thanks, I mix my own feed, depending on the time of year. Right now its just whole corn and quality breeder pellets.

,Zac

6. Colbyman

Colbyman Pup

I have several game chickens. I have Morgan Whitehackles, Bill Robert's Spangled Butchers, and Art Hefner's Million Dollar Blues and Sweater Peahead Hatch. I love them. I will try to post some pics later.