1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

game birds

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by reids, Oct 30, 2010.

1. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

ya phillipes use the "slashers" or whatever a big 2-3 inch blade...ive never seen in real life but i enjoy watching theese matches... i like the philipino greys they seem to wait for the other to strike they duck an then counterstrike... they seem to be more accurate also...i m sure its like dogs an color have no impact on quality...just seems like something ive noticed(might be a certain strain and they happen to have to be grey ...an consistantly do the duck then counterstrike technique but those are the ones i like lol)

2. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Like the Game of 'name that dog' shall we have a game of 'Name that cock'? Straight-up.

3. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

This should be interesting.

4. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Name that cock?

Attached Files:

• 055.jpg
      055.jpg
      File size:
      15.5 KB
      Views:
  5. garth

garth Big Dog

He look's like a Hatch type bird.

6. 1916

1916 Big Dog

i used to have some sweaters and grays sitting around,whole damn family is into the birds

7. WatchThis

WatchThis Banned

u live in salt lake city?

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

nope. the volunteer state.

Boston Roundhead....
    [​IMG]

Morgan Whitehackle...
    [​IMG]

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

nice birds Rallracer, what type of cages do you keep them in? what size pens?

10. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Love my game birds as much as my dogs. I have McClean Hatch, Givens Hatch, Brown & Blue Hennie, Lemon Morgan Whitehackle, Lowman Whitehackle and a few other varieties that I let run loose.

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Anyone raise Murphs

12. WatchThis

WatchThis Banned

Beautiful Bird...

13. art

art Big Dog

i like green yellow hatch nice brid's u all

14. reids

reids Big Dog

nice bird that

15. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

Couple of my birds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

,Zac

16. reids

reids Big Dog

some nice birds thare what types are thay

17. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

Thanks. The bottom one is a Blue, the 2 in the middle with white legs are Roundheads, and the top one is one of my Kelsos.

,Zac

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I like them all. Are birds hard to get into? I knows finding dogs from good honest dogs is pretty tough, is it the same with birds? How would one go about learning enough to get started? Sorry for all the questions, just been thinking about having a few when I get moved out of town.

19. garth

garth Big Dog

Which size gaff do you guy's prefer?Long or short.In the north they mostly use short gaffs,meaning 1"-2"but with the influx of diff race'es in the USA you may find some that use the long and short knife or the pozita.

20. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Youve all got some real nice birds.Has anyone seen the legal cock boxing in France and if so is it up to much?