1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game ABPT's and APBT's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Mar 25, 2009.

1. This is really funny. It really is. It's amusing. I own patterdales sir. My point was, nit, that dogos (which I also have owned) are NOT game dogs. I understand my reply was left wanting as it concerns the terriers, but it just wasn't my focus when I read about hog hunting and gameness in the same sentence.

I'm not waiving my dick or anything, but you boys really have no idea who I am eh? I'm done for now...if you want to continue, you can pm me or call me - your site owner now has my phone number.

2. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

if thebodyguard is the same handle i've talked to on another board and read a lot of his knowledgable posts, he knows his dogs, apbts in general, and the right ppl to go along with them.

sad to see so many ppl assume he don't know a thing about gamedogs since he just joined the site.

again, only if it's the same person behind the handle.....;)

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Look we talked on the phone about this and I hope I eased your mind if I didn't this is what were about ... http://www.game-dog.com/?pageid=aboutus

bon appeti my friend ;)

If not we'll talk again... do you know me now?

4. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

My dog is not a gamebred dog but he is just like this. He doesn't start fights but if another dog so much as growls he goes after them. Even if they run away and submit he doesn't let up unless he is pulled away from the other dog. He was socialized from three months old with many many dogs in OB class but he is how he is and I'm ok with that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
  5. Nova

Nova Banned

Nah the boy is just edumacated and that's the way he speaks. BG call me

6. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

Dear Mr Bodyguard i wasnt implying dogos are game dogs i just stated ive had some that in fact depleted on the hog in hold. Now either that dog was game or he couldnt get away. Still the fact remains that we know that gameness in a APBt is also rare. Do not mistake Drive and DA for gameness cause it isnt the same thing. And for the people that own Petbulls go ahead raise them well and go out in public, ill keep my dogs to myself and out of the public eye since over here people have no CLUE what a true APBT is and i wanna keep it that way. Now ive noticed that overseas its a whole different ballgame the BSL laws are spread all over your country and you are all on the loosing side of the battle so please let them petbulls in your counrty be big blue hippos with no ability at all. And for the people that still own the "real"ones keep em ripped and keep em to yourself so this shit wont spread any further then the US. We are just allowed to own APs again unfortionately.... i wish they didnt change it since we have a big problem here with kids owning so called pitbulls and wlak em on the street with big ass leashes and collars saying how tough their so called pitbull is..

What i really wanted to say is please dont fight each other about your knowledge you all know some or alot. So please fight them insane laws and be crefull about the real ones!!

Yis
    Quasi

7. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Iam reading where some people are saying if you do not know the ped all you have is a pitbull looking mutt.Well grand ch 35 must have been one hell of a mutt food for thought

8. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i was told a story once of a man who picked a pitbull up from a pound years and years ago. he and his buddy took it back and rolled it with some one his other dogs.

this dog was an athlete from what i was told.

anywho, they called the pound, and got the info of the lady who dropped it off. if i'm not mistaken, it was her grandson's dog (?) when she turned it over to the pound. she mailed them its pedigree.

turns out it was a dog bred by FB. not to shabby for picking it up from the pound for $25.00.

9. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

I know the difference between DA, prey drive, and HA and I know the difference between all those and gameness... don't assume I don't know anything because I haven't been on this forum for long.

10. Yes it is me.

11. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

haven't been on the tg soap box board in a while.

is it still active?

12. slow in my opinion