1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA shows

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Hardhead, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

Who were you? Gosh...It sure would have been nice to put faces to screennames, I'd have been a lot more friendly LOL.

2. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i hope so. i'd love to come when we're not covered in this stupid snow. i was so looking forward to the show. by points show do you mean adba sanctioned? i'd like to check that out. if you don't mind could you keep me posted on the dates of your shows? thanks.

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Sure I'll be posting all the Ga shows And yes adba sanctioned ;)

I'm the Publicity Director of the club :D

4. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Really you guy's had fun can't to see some pics.VELLI WHERE ARE YOU! lol:D

5. Marty

Marty Guest

OH she took a bunch of pics, so did showdawgs... it takes time to size them and post them, we were up there pretty late so I don't know if she'll have time to post them tonight ;)

6. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

What time did you guys leave? I had to leave early (2:30pm) to be up at 3am for work. :(

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Yea U hear ya Big M. I just can't wait to see! Lol;)

8. Marty

Marty Guest

About 6:00...

9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Looks like there was a nice turn out I hate I missed it:(

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Man there was some great looking dogs at this one :D

11. mikem

mikem Pup

i smell infiltration

12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

It was nice to meet all you guys that we saw! Yea I thought that little buckskin dog that got 2nd in the hang was great..he was intense and real young, Dimitri looked real good too.

Isis placed 1st in her puppy class!

13. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm still awaiting pics :D

And yes it was nice putting faces to names, good to meet you man ;)

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Congrats caesar!!! Where are the Pics!!!!!

15. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Thanks man! I got a few but not great quality, velli2008 took a ton of pics and said she's uploading them tonight or tomorrow morning though..just a waitin. good to meet you to Marty!

16. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

We were over in the back corner on the way to the concession stand. We had a trailor and we had out dogs lined up by the bleachers. I had a black hoodie on (like that helps lol). You left kinda early so I do know if you saw us. But we got there about 10:30 and we stayed until the end.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
  17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

only got a few pics that didnt come out too dark/very blurry for some reason ( the misses is still getting used to my camera)
    GAPITS
    [​IMG]
    bowhog
    [​IMG]

Kearney
    [​IMG]
    Dimitri Retardo
    [​IMG]
    Kearney and Siobhan on the ride home
    [​IMG]

nice to see a good turnout w/ no incidents

18. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Hi everyone!! sorry i wasn't able to get on last night. the show was a BLAST!! Chevelle took home 1st place in the hang time and judge's choice female. she also took home 3rd place in the 3-5 year old females. our little 7 month old male, Trip, took home 2nd place in the hang time event and our 4 month old pup, Gauge took home 2nd place in the 4-6 month males. thanks to everyone for allwoing me to take pics, and don't worry, i didn't get any faces, just dogs!! i'm working on resizing now, so they should be up in a few.

19. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

That reminds me, I should have cropped faces out from the start...I deleted the first few and here they are recropped...Again sorry for the horrible photo skills :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

the female you have posted here for hang time isn't the female that won. not sure if you thought that was her or not.