1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA shows

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Hardhead, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

It's just going to rain from what I've gathered so far.

2. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Yeah, the rain won't be too bad from what I have heard. Also, as Marty mentioned, the entire area where the showing will be done is covered. I believe there are bleachers there too.

I look forward to seeing some members there tomorrow!

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

good! now all i have to do is talk my other half into making the drive. i love going to the vsba shows, but it would be nice to see some new faces. i have powerful skills of persuasion so hopefully i can talk him into making it. now all i have to do is find a doggy and kid babysitter.:) btw, anyone know the predicted temp? it's too far from me to guess that the temp would be the same there.

4. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

Saturday, Feb 28
    Hi/Low: 61° / 37°
    Sunrise/set: 7:09 AM / 6:35 PM
    Day:
    [​IMG]
    T-Showers
    Wind: 10mph S
    Precip. 80%
    Humid. 80
    Night:
    [​IMG]
    Cloudy
    Wind: 13mph NW
    Precip. 20%
    Humid. 71

If you talk him into it, we'll see you there :)

5. Marty

Marty Guest

I only got one man sorry, my other one got chewed up :(

6. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

i usually bring one extra crate. if you get with me i'll gladly let you use mine.

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!

8. Marty

Marty Guest

You all know what Lilbit and myself looks like so come up and introduce yourself... I don't bite trust me ;)

9. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

Had a fun time seeing some nice looking dogs up that way...The rain was miserable coming into Cartersville from Atlanta but going home it wasn't too bad at all.

10. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Ok we need some pic's!:D

11. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

Sorry guys I'm horrible with a camera but I did what I could before I just gave up and checked out all the beautiful dogs. :cool:

This dog had to be my absolute favorite, followed by the bitch he tied with at the hanging comp. Congrats to the girl for hanging in 6 minutes to win it! Beautiful dogs with a ton of heart and drive.

EDITED TO KEEP PEOPLES PRIVACY...

I'll crop faces out and repost soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
  12. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

:D aleast you tried man those are good tho! ;)

AWW MAN I can't wait to see what the other's have to show!

13. Marty

Marty Guest

Hardhead so you didn't see me at the show?

And pics are coming soon we just got home and the dog that hung 6 min beat Lilbit in the show ring ;)

And out of 6 dog's in her class Lilbit didn't even place :eek:

14. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

Hey Marty...I'm sure I eyed you a couple times, I was the young fella in the white LSU hat with the girl in the blue sweatshirt. Lil Bit looked great but there was some great dogs out there!! Can't wait to see what you got pics of.

15. Marty

Marty Guest

I didn't get any pics but other members did, you should have come over and talked to me LOL

And yes if you beat Lilbit you got one hell of a dog ;)

16. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

Bright orange hat? Now that I'm sure who you are I'll be sure to say hello. :D

17. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah that was me :)

18. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

man, sounds like everyone had so much fun. meanwhile, i was stuck here in 3-5 inches of sleet and snow. is this only a once a year thing? i'll be glad when it's summer and i don't have to worry about this crappy snow. glad to hear things went well there. anyone going to the vsba show?

19. Marty

Marty Guest

This was just a fun show our point show will be in October 3rd and 4th, I'm hoping we get in another fun show or two before then ;)

20. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Well we went. Nice to meet some of ya'll Velli, Nancy and nice of see some of you again Tommy and Marty. We did good today. Velli took some pics. I am waiting for them. LOL My camera died on me.

Oscar got 1st in 3-5 male and 3rd in Best Condition Male
    Hoss got best Condition male and 1st in 2-3 male
    Guinness got Best Tri/patch and 3rd in 6-9 male
    Jezzy won With GAPITs daughter in jr handler and 2nd in 4-6month females
    Mike won 3rd in Best Blue and 2nd in 2-3 male
    Thera won 1st in over 5 female (but there was only her in the class lol)

GAPITS dogs

Macho 1st in 5 and over male
    Pinky best white
    Pixie Stick 1st in 18-24 female and 3rd in tri/patched
    Hush Puppy 2nd 6-9 female

Can't forget our friends daughter that we brought with us. Her dog Jade won 2nd in her class and she also won Jr handler 9 and older.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009