1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA shows

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Hardhead, Feb 20, 2009.

1. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

I have a male like that, except he's protective of my whole family. It worries me sometimes, because people who don't know any better just pass it off as a HA pitbull. It's a good thing at home cuz I have four young children and we live in a world full of sickos. I can't count the times I've heard, 'I can't beleive you trust those pitbulls with your kids', I reply the same everytime, 'they are safer with those dogs than anyone else'. Once out of my yard he's fine with everybody, except if the kids are with us.He's a good judge of character, seems to know friends/family from stranger.I ain't mad at him, he's doin his job. He came to me as a young pup under special and unique circumstances and he'll be with us forever.
    Doubt I'll make it to the show guys, but man how I wish I could be there.Take pics for us Marty :D

2. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Alright Been looking forward to this! Has the judge been decided on or are you gonna do the honors Marty?

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Her Name is beth (horton)... comes to mind .... I can't remember her last name and I don't know if its to late to call and find out but I'll let you know tomorrow ;)

4. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Cool man thanks.

5. Marty

Marty Guest

New pics coming soon my camera is fried and so am I tonight so don't pay no action to me, I try to enjoy my last days LOL

Show pictures will tell it all :D

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

Remeber this, from the last show!!!!!

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Oh hey, I know this pup/dog ;)

8. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

Is the judge Beth Hart? Anyway, on the weather it says 100% chance of rain for Saturday. Is there a covered arena there or will it be canceled due to rain? Also, how much are entry fees?

9. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

Ditto, I'd like to know what's happening...I'm not driving 2 hours for nothing.

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Look we can all go under a building so don't be scared of a little rain... bring it on :D

Yes Beth will be judging ;)

11. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

I didn't see a price on the website...Free spectators??

12. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah it don't cost nothing to come watch ;)

Its usually $10.00 a dog to enter the show :)

13. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

looks like everyone is coming up with excuses already marty lol
    your scareing them away with lil bit!

14. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

Awesome, for once in my life I have a weekend off...I'll be there. :)

15. Marty

Marty Guest

LOL no need in being scared just bring your best ;)

16. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

No excuse here I will be there....still debating about taking my fat dog though:confused:

[​IMG]

17. Marty

Marty Guest

Bring him on just be sure and bring a create for him ;)

18. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

hey marty got an extra crate I can borrow?

19. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

does anyone know if it's just rain or will it storm? it's a 5+ hour trip for us. they are calling for snow here. i'd love to come, but i'd love it more not to be stuck on the road in the middle of a thunderstorm. i can handle a little rain, though.

20. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

I heard its going to rain, not storm.......There is a chance of snow on sunday... but thats not going to happen....:D