1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA Sanctioned ADBA Show Oct 3rd & 4th

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by smith family, Sep 3, 2009.

1. GA Sanctioned ADBA Show Oct 3rd & 4th

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Re: GA Sanctioned ADBA Show Oct 3rd & 4th

Yes!!!! I will be there......

3. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Can't wait !!!! Folks this is gonna be a good one, come out and support your local clubs!

4. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Cool Deal another Show in Ga. :D :D :D :D

5. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Ive already put in for the time off :D

6. weirdjack

weirdjack Pup

look out wee man coming to kick ass joe woodall

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

We'll definitely be there!

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

wont make it- be gone racing

9. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Still trying to work out the plans, but I might be bringing Envy. This would be her first show.:D

10. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

I hope to see wee man kick some ass at the adba show , at the bartow county saddle club go "wee man"

11. diva

diva CH Dog

We are lookin' forward to attending. :)

12. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Gonna try & make it. I drive a little Nissan Sentra, but if anyone in the Tampa, FL area would like to car-pool with me just let me know. If I go I might not even bring a dog, but if I do it'd just be Jack.

13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

You got to bring Jack I would really like to see him....

14. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

If I go I am taking Jaeger and Envy, but I am still trying to work out my plans. We might have someone to ride with, if they can fit us in or we might still be looking. My van is overkill just to transport two dogs. At 10-12 mpg it costs me more than the entry fees just to get there.

15. weirdjack

weirdjack Pup

Hey I am try to get a pro.photo. to come out to the show he said he would love to come I gave him th show info and he should be there if you want to see his stuuf go to "binghamfreelance.com" he does all the sports photos for our county and does great action shots. hopefully he will be there:D

16. Marty

Marty Guest

If I can I'd love to come... I guess it will be up to my buddy if I haven't got a job by then :o

17. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Love to see ya out the Marty...and where would you be driving from Ultk9? I live in Pensacola...

18. Re: GA Sanctioned ADBA Show Oct 3rd & 4th

there has been a judge change for Saturday. The judge will now be Nathan Pilgrim from NC if you have questions or concerns contact the people on the flyer

the ADBA will have special ribbons made to celebrate their 100th Annversary. They will be using these ribbons through out the year and Ga is the first to get them

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
  19. Dawgie

Dawgie Pup

Why? What happened to Mary Culifer? Not like her when she makes a comitment?? Is she ok??

20. Re: GA Sanctioned ADBA Show Oct 3rd & 4th

I was not given the details of why she could not attend I believe she is fine its not health related.