1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA: Polk County Raid Nets 33 Dogs, Four Dogfighting Suspects

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Jul 14, 2010.

1. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Good post!:)

2. phill

phill Top Dog

yes sometimes i'm to aragant i am sorry,, no the world isn't like me and i schouldn't think that ,,,if your addicted to bulldogs like me think about takeing judges classes and becomeing a adba judge or starting your oawn club with your style dogs only ,,myself i attended an adba seminar about judgeing and many other things i had it in the back of my mind that i wanted to be a judge and to some extent i still do i got a little turned off when some of the judges kind of argued with each other and noticed the room was divided litterally you guys on that side these guys on that side just like a teamster union metting ... i do when watching age classes pick them just like the judge sometimes not in the order the judge see's it but usually the same 3 dogs ,,as far as pulling it's to much for me to grasp witch means its pleanty to keep you ocupied ...just something to think about

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

exactly. what is the point of having this setup on your property in broad daylight?
    [​IMG]

it sure as hell isn't a whelping pen. these fools are culling themselves.

4. Aw hell they are just building a small barn.

5. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Why would you be shocked? Ive got no problem with him saying the game is over.I could care less what was said on that matter.What i think was fucked up is him saying "GOOD".Name one "GOOD" thing that was in that article.All i saw was a stupid,sloppy,owner,who's dogs will now pay the price for his foolishness,and lack of common sense.Whats "GOOD" about that.

6. Sorry JamesT, I missed that part completely.

Nothing good about dogs suffering or getting murdered due to the owner's stupidity.

7. phill

phill Top Dog

i took it back 2 pages ago and schouldn't have posted it i admit i'm wrong again

8. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

your right !!!!! if you have 30 bulldogs christ keep care of them !! i dont care if you own 100 if their taken care of such as proper food , water & shelter & a clean yard . do with the dogs what they were made for but take care of these fine warriors !! these dogs die for us , the least we can do is give them great living conditions !!! I FUCKIN HATE A MO-FO WHO HAS A SKINNY ,DIRTY , MAL-NOURISHED DOG OF ANY KIND ...& IT SEEMS LIKE BULLDOGS ARE ALOT OF THE ONES LATLEY NOT BEING TAKEN CARE OF !!!! THESE DOGS FIGHT & WILL DIE FOR US ....FUCK TAKE CARE OF THEM !!

9. This is funny coming from a moron who is on here posting about winners and the fast lane every other day. You sir should take your own advice and shit your pie hole. Then again pretenders don't really have anything to worry about! LOLOLOLOL

Once again you make a moron out of yourself posting this. Funny coming from somebody who can't afford 100 bucks to treat a puppy who has parvo!!! Then you want to preach about people and how to care for their dogs!!! Seriously you should consider deleting your account and getting rid of all your dogs..........that is if you really even own any!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
  10. weirdjack

weirdjack Pup

you can beat these people you have to viedo your dogs and document every dog you own,at least once a week,and take the videos away from your home,take your photos pedidgrees to a safe place,they will take all this and say your dogs are bred down from game dogs and kill tem. and this dont work everytime but it saved my dogs.if anyone needs to know anything about chuck simmons and norrad and asc, i can help

11. Robber

Robber Big Dog

You obviously have very well taken care of dogs, but the hell of it is look at all of the hassle and BS you had to go through over it! It is a shame someone has to work so hard to prove thier innocence when they've done nothing wrong.

12. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Boggie... you fucking crack me up...lol...lol... right on the mark with that post!!!!!

13. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

LMAO thinking the same thing!